All American PLEBA girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
Thank you for your kind words Laura. I live in Arizona, but my aunt drives in to New York everyday for her job. I pray for everyone who has family or loved ones in NY or DC. This is a terrible time...

I'm in Ohio, but my friend from NY had a relative working in the WTC and she is missing
frown.gif

And my friend, Jeff is in the Marines, I haven't been able to get a hold of him all day
frown.gif

My thoughts are with everyone...

I'm in Dallas (you know, where Kennedy was shot? our own historic tragedy) but we're all okay here. However, my company has LOTS of customers in Manhattan...we fear we may be hearing about much loss of life in the next week or so...scary.

so tragic. such a waste. over such angry and bitter ideals.
frown.gif

stay safe, y'all...

disco

Thanks for the thoughts, UV. I am about 30 minutes south of Boston, and even though my area hasn't been affected, we are still very much on guard. If you didn't know, the 2 planes that crashed into the Trade Center buildings left from Boston's Logan Airport. In essence, this means that those cowards were very close to my home. My family is safe and relatives in the DC area are fine. I pray for those who were tragically lost today and pray for wisdom on the part of my government and other governments around the world to handle this rationally, but yet serve justice to those who perpetuate evil in this world. I hope for good news for all of you who are still waiting to hear from family and friends.

thank you for your kindness. PLEBA girls stick together!
smile.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

I hope you are all safe and well.If anyone has been unfortunate enough to lose a loved one in this great tragedy my heart goes out to you all.My thoughts are with you and may God's love be with you also.
Laura.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom