Ali thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Ali-Hewson-0508.jpg

Ali, must LOVE those shoes and or they must be very comfy, she wears them all the time :)

Carrie Anderson said:
I think you would have to turn the smoke alarm off!!! :lol:

It's funny... I bet the pork thing was his specialty, you know like most students can cook spag bol or make fish finger sandwiches with ketchup!!! :lol:

If he cooked something for you and it was horrible, would you tell him?
:wink:

Sorry.... not my thread....:ohmy:

Well, this would have been late 70's early 80's which meant no self respecting "ladies man" would have been without a "special dish" to cook up. Part of the whole seduction routine. :wink:

Dana

:lol: yeah for my hubby it was pork chops. They were terrible. Good thing he improved a lot and he's an excellent cook now.

I'm late to the party AND this is off-topic, but CONGRATULATIONS Niamh!!! :) These pictures are just gorgeous (and your dress looks amazing!)!:drool:

Thanks doll. :D

I have uploaded tons of pics to my Facebook account for those who might be itnerested in having a look. You can look me up using my email addy: flavia_cobas (at) yahoo.com.ar.

:D

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I have uploaded tons of pics to my Facebook account for those who might be itnerested in having a look. You can look me up using my email addy: flavia_cobas (at) yahoo.com.ar.

:D

Facebook?

*cough* done *cough*:shifty:

thank you for the update- the pictures and the getty link.

As usual, Ali is radiant, and it is great to see her out there in front of the camera more than ever .
:heart:

Strange. I can see them OK.

By the way, that case Ali's carrying contains Bruce Springsteen's guitar, which was auctioned off for the event.

Not sure if these have been posted or not (Haven't been in here lately)!
80872909.jpg

80872907.jpg

80880005.jpg

If anyone isn't sure what the "Tooth Fairy" Ball is all about, it is a fundraiser to help bring much needed dental care to poor children around the world.

I remember when the first "Tooth Fairy" Ball was held in 2003 or 2004 and I think that Bono & Ali were at that event.:up:

Good to see that this fundraiser is still around and doing better than ever! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom