Album cover leaked! Not a joke!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you offer an opinion in this thread? I must have missed it.
I ... did I offer my opinion on this April Fool's joke thread? Is that the question you are asking me?

No, I suppose I did not offer my opinion on the joke cover for U2's next album. I suppose I responded to you name-dropping your strawman again for no particular reason instead.

this thread:

1. isn't funny
2. is predictable

"but it's april 1! laugh! live a little!" says nobody. just another day on the internet.

aw i can't wait until this kind of thing starts happening for real! :hyper:

:up:

It's funny that you mention this because it's really one person that brings it up over and over.

Actually, if you do a quick search of "Hive" on here you'll find that the vast majority of references to it are not by me. And they are often made in threads in parts of this board I don't even post on. I just coined the term here with a throwaway comment...others ran with it. But when I mention it, in any context, it it's a bit like kicking a hornet's nest and some of you tend to go a bit crazy. If others hadn't taken off with the whole Hive thing it would have been long forgotten. God forbid you should just ignore posts you don't like. You should try it sometime, I promise it works wonders. :)

Nice try though, but do try to get your facts straight before you post. You guys are funny.

At least admit it was quite a damned stretch to try and apply it to this fake album cover.

Actually, if you do a quick search of "Hive" on here you'll find that the vast majority of references to it are not by me. And they are often made in threads in parts of this board I don't even post on. I just coined the term here with a throwaway comment...others ran with it. But when I mention it it's a bit like kicking a hornet's nest and some of you tend to go a bit crazy. :)

Nice try though. You guys are funny.

Yeah, but you realize that when anyone other than yourself uses the term "Hive", they're making fun of you right?

Yeah, but you realize that when anyone other than yourself uses the term "Hive", they're making fun of you right?

hector-salamanca-o.gif

Actually, if you do a quick search of "Hive" on here you'll find that the vast majority of references to it are not by me. And they are often made in threads in parts of this board I don't even post on. I just coined the term here with a throwaway comment...others ran with it. But when I mention it, in any context, it it's a bit like kicking a hornet's nest and some of you tend to go a bit crazy. If others hadn't taken off with the whole Hive thing it would have been long forgotten. God forbid you should just ignore posts you don't like. You should try it sometime, I promise it works wonders. :)

Nice try though, but do try to get your facts straight before you post. You guys are funny.

You really struggle with the idea that reasonable people can disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom