Adam on TV today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I don't know if any of you belong to the Adam Clayton Yahoo group, but this is "old news" over there.
I guess(?) Adam and Edge were briefly on an episode of "Breed All about it-French Bulldogs" on Animal Planet. I don't know any more details. Anyways, if this is true, that episode is on in an hour.
It also will re-air tomorrow(early though).
Right after it's on today, I have to immediately leave for work, so I can't post here and tell you if he really is on or not.

But I promise to come here right after work and let you all know.(After 8:30)
So tune in, I'll have my U2 tape ready-just in case!

LOL...U2 really IS everywhere!

I mean, Animal Planet of all places
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

At first I didn't believe what I read there, because come on...if it's not in PLEBA than it's not true.
But then I thought...how many PLEBA ladies watch Animal Planet religiously, I don't-ever.
So we will see.

I've been reading about this over there too. I don't have the channel. I'll be waiting to hear about it...

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

[This message has been edited by On The Edge (edited 02-25-2002).]

Originally posted by daisybean:
I've had to ban myself from "Emergency Vets." Especially the "Missy" episode (if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about).

God, I can't stand that show, I ALWAYS manage to end up balling my eyes out, but I always end up watching it if nothing else is on. Oh and the Crocodile Hunter is awesome though (uh oh, this sounds like I religiously watch Animal Planet...I'll shut up now)

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

LOL! LOL! It's on! It's on!! I literally checked this thread, immediately turned on Animal Planet, and it came on about 3 minutes later. Haaaa! The dog has a VIP pass! No U2 yet ... they're going to the concert ... Elton John and Billy Joel have also met this dog, the lady has photos ... ha! The'announcer just said, "Tonight's concert is bound to be a Zoo." I wonder if that was intentional. AHHH! Adam! Adam! He fed her some of his food! (The dog, not the trainer) Ahhh, Adam is so cute! Bono came over and petted Lulu, Edge came and said hi, Larry was in a hot blue shirt ... wow that was entertaining. Thank you thank you thank you Mrs. Clayton!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
LOL! LOL! It's on! It's on!! I literally checked this thread, immediately turned on Animal Planet, and it came on about 3 minutes later. Haaaa! The dog has a VIP pass! No U2 yet ... they're going to the concert ... Elton John and Billy Joel have also met this dog, the lady has photos ... ha! The'announcer just said, "Tonight's concert is bound to be a Zoo." I wonder if that was intentional. AHHH! Adam! Adam! He fed her some of his food! (The dog, not the trainer) Ahhh, Adam is so cute! Bono came over and petted Lulu, Edge came and said hi, Larry was in a hot blue shirt ... wow that was entertaining. Thank you thank you thank you Mrs. Clayton!

Shut up! Shut UP!! SHUT UP!!!!!!! No cable!! MAAAAH!!!

Oh my fecking goodness!!!!!!!!!!
ADAM WAS SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I taped it, and watched it again!!!!!
They showed closeups of him, like 5 times!!!
Good news, you can order a tape of the show.
What a wonderful thing to see before going to work.

PLEASE tell me how to order this! i need to see it! im not allowed to have cable in my dorm room
frown.gif

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:

What a wonderful thing to see before going to work.

Yay! More AdamLove for Mrs. Clayton
biggrin.gif

Just can't get enough!

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

The lady with the dog is a concert promoter, and she takes her dog with her everywhere. So she was backstage before the U2 concert with her dog, and the dog met the boys! (Well, Adam and Bono at least.) Adam was really cute and fed the dog some of his dinner, Bono came over right before the show and petted the dog. Edge came to say hello, she asked how his family was, he said they were fine ... but he ignored the dog. Hee hee.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

Adam at least used to own a dog. I once chatted with someone and she told me that her mom used to groom (?) Adam?s dog. And I just went nuts. Adam a dog person.

But then again, do you guys remember that one issue of Propaganda where this dog Colin is tellin news about what?s going on and he (or better she - it?s a bitch) claims to be Adam?s dog.

Imagine - that?d be soooo Adam. To call a female dog Colin.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Does anybody else remember this??? Maybe I should try and locate that issue...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

These Adam fuzzies are going to kill me.

I was homesick today, and since daytime TV sucks, I was watching my U2 stuff 24:7. I don't know why, but all day long I've had this urge to hug Adam. Just hug him, nothing dirty. Now how can I get out to LA to give Adam a hug?
biggrin.gif

------------------
MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by madonna's child:
I don't know why, but all day long I've had this urge to hug Adam. Just hug him, nothing dirty.

MC, I'm completely with you on this one...I dub Adam the most huggable band member! cause in spite of his being sexy, there's just something about him that's so...I can't describe it...but at least I know ONE other person senses it too
smile.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

Dang! 30 replies! I guess 8 hours is a long time!
Elizabeth, I can't believe your husband banned you from something.
Yes, everyone, it will reair tomorrow(tuesday), you can check tvguide.com for your local time.
Ordering the tapes can be done at the animal planet website(I think). They give a number at the end of the show(again-I think)

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
Originally posted by On The Edge:

iC0AEC782-9728-4C8E-92F1-3014385A578E.jpg

Awww, Adam is the only one happy to see the dogs in this photo. My VCR is ready to tape the show in the morning.
biggrin.gif

I know, they all look like "Get away you dogs" and Adam's like "oooooooooooo cute puppy"

I have a new appreciation for Adam....

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Originally posted by daisybean:
I know, they all look like "Get away you dogs" and Adam's like "oooooooooooo cute puppy"

I have a new appreciation for Adam....

such *Adam fuzzies*

I was looking at AnimalPlanet.com for video order info, but found nothing.
frown.gif
Mrs. Clayton, how much would it cost anyway?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

i just checked the animal planet website. It will reair at 9:30am EST. I think it was EST. Damn. I better go check again.

And my husband banned me from Emergency Vets. I used to call him at work, crying my eyes out. After about 2 weeks, he laid down the law. It's the only thing he's ever banned me from, and the only time I've ever obeyed....haha.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Back
Top Bottom