Adam look-alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
Hehehehe!!! I was just thinking the same thing!!!:laugh: I still think Adam is more of my type :love:
:lol:

Well, you are a Pisces :whistle: Two of the same type of person can collide..

now an "energetic aries" with a more "calm & reserved pisces"
now that might work..

:lol: Im a dork.

I do not think so I live with a male Pisces and we get along just fine!:shrug: We get along well and have been friends since high school, so it is possible...but since me and my roomate are not or never will be lover's you may be right!!!:( I hope not...I really like Adam:drool: ...If only my roomate looked like him:sad:

Hmm, not only am I a Pisces like Adam (March 2nd, if you must know), but I'm also posh. Too bad I have Cristal taste on a Red Bull budget. However, Adam will not have to worry about me embarassing him in public for I am rather composed and well-mannered.

Hehehe...Red bull budget...I feel your pain!!! I am also laid back too, I am sure he likes a lady in public but a naughty girl in the bedroom!!!:flirt:

Yoga !!:hmm:I bet Adam would enjoy a that !!....I am sure he would have a few lessons to teach me as well...I am a very good student when it come to getting lessons from Professor Sexy:sexywink:

Carmelu2fan said:
Yoga !!:hmm:I bet Adam would enjoy a that !!....I am sure he would have a few lessons to teach me as well...I am a very good student when it come to getting lessons from Professor Sexy:sexywink:

:laugh: :laugh:

How 'bout a soccer player that also plays the violin?
Does that count? Tough yet I have refined taste :mac:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:laugh: :laugh:

How 'bout a soccer player that also plays the violin?
Does that count? Tough yet I have refined taste :mac:

:yes: Sounds like my kind of guy!!!!:sexywink:

LMAO No, I can't see the resemblance at all. Adam has a strong chin and smaller nose, among other notable differences. Other than bushy hair? No. Sorry. :wink:

Don: Hey Napoleon....what'd you say you did, again, last summer?
Napoleon: I told you! I went hunting for wolverines with my uncle in Alaska.
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon: HECK YES! Like 50 of them. They were attacking my cousins. What the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon: A frickin' .12 guage. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?

:wave: hey girls, back to the main topic... ever seen the guitarist from the duo Kings Of Convenience?? I think the resemblance between that guy and early-days Adam is just striking

koc01.jpg

koc02.jpg

sorry, I couldn't find better pictures... but I saw the guys playing live (a very nice show, btw :D) and he really REALLY looks like Adam... check them out! they're great! :yes:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

Out of all of U2, I can imagine Professor Sexy doing yoga. Or maybe I just want to see his cute tushie when he does downward dog.

And another great benefit of yoga besides the flexibility is it keeps you really tight...down there...

:hmm: Doward Dog...that sounds so naugthy!!! I would love to see Adam doing that!!!!:ohmy:

BONO'ppetit said:
LMAO No, I can't see the resemblance at all. Adam has a strong chin and smaller nose, among other notable differences. Other than bushy hair? No. Sorry. :wink:

:yes: I agree...I think the same goes for the guy above^

well... they're look-alike, not clones :D
in my opinion they both look a bit like Adam... but nowhere as cool as the original! :wink:

unosdostres14 said:
Don: Hey Napoleon....what'd you say you did, again, last summer?
Napoleon: I told you! I went hunting for wolverines with my uncle in Alaska.
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon: HECK YES! Like 50 of them. They were attacking my cousins. What the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon: A frickin' .12 guage. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?

My dad and I love doing that dialogue...:lol: God, I love that movie!!! :heart: I never thought about the resemblence to young Adam though! :lol:

Yeah...I have a question for the Adam girls....which Adam is the hottiest to you? JT Adam with the curly fro, R&H Adam with the sexy professor glasses, Zoo Adam with the slutty bleached hair, Or do you love the Silver Fox, that we see today!!! I am just lovin the Silver Fox!!!:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
Yeah...I have a question for the Adam girls....which Adam is the hottiest to you? JT Adam with the curly fro, R&H Adam with the sexy professor glasses, Zoo Adam with the slutty bleached hair, Or do you love the Silver Fox, that we see today!!! I am just lovin the Silver Fox!!!:drool:

I think he has only improved with age.

Last edited:
Going out on a limb here: During the Elevation tour, and especially at the Notre Dame show that my sis swandiver and I were fortunate enough to attend, we were struck by how much we thought that Adam resembled our brother. I've been looking for pictures of both of them from that time frame. Maybe not so much in these pictures, but when they are in motion.

U2smiles.jpg

JKB2-7-04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom