ADAM fanzine?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dandysweets

Acrobat
Just borrowed the book 'The Best of Propaganda' from the library, and in it is an interview with Bono:

Q:
There are hundreds of U2 fanzines around the world. You see some sometimes. Do you have any favourites?

A:
My favourite at the moment is ADAM. Because they don't like any other member of the band other than his lordship. I'm a big fan of that magazine.

Has anyone seen any of those ADAM magazines/are there any scans available? I'd love to see THAT :)

:lol: I love that quote! I feel like I saw a pic of the cover of one once, but of course I have no clue where :grumpy:

I vaguely remember hearing about that back in the day. I have all my old Propaganda issues and they'd occasionally feature other fanzines.

Someone has got to have copies somewhere... :hmm:

LOL
Yeah, I read about that too. Not sure if the other guys were joking or not during
that interview, but knowing the "die-hard U2 fans" around the globe, there just might be one fanzing on ADAM out there. Search Google for it...
However there is a A.D.A.M. fanzine, could this be it? :hmm:

LOL
Yeah, I read about that too. Not sure if the other guys were joking or not during
that interview, but knowing the "die-hard U2 fans" around the globe, there just might be one fanzing on ADAM out there. Search Google for it...
However there is a A.D.A.M. fanzine, could this be it? :hmm:

yeah, i'm pretty sure it's this one they're referring to:

Mike Peters Fans and Friends

but so far that's all i've been able to find about it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom