Adam copped a feel in my dream last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
We were walking around some kind of crafter's mall/swap meet :huh: , and when I went to help him on with his green denim jacket (which looks just like mine), he brushed his left arm against my left boob on purpose!

The dawg!!!!! :adam: :adam: :adam: :adam:

Unfortunately, in my dream, he wasn't as hot as he is in real life. But it was still fun! :yes: :wave: :up:

Better than my dream last night where Bono- I don't even want to type it next to his name- died :sad: It was so realistic I'm still kind of shaken over it.

Glad you had a better one Martha!

oh adam!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
lollll. I had a similar dream awhile ago. Except it was Larry. He was comforting me because Adam wasn't there, when all of a sudden...:ohmy: :flirt:

:heart: dreams :heart:

:drool:

I kissed Larry ......... in a dream that is. :shifty: he was floating along in the river like that famous painting of ophelia. the other guys were on the embankement behind me, hoping if I kissed him he'd wake up.

:laugh:

welcome to the sexy Adam dream club Martha :sexywink:

mine was about a year ago and lets just say he did more than brush against my boob :drool: :silent:

U2Kitten said:
Better than my dream last night where Bono- I don't even want to type it next to his name- died :sad: It was so realistic I'm still kind of shaken over it.

Glad you had a better one Martha!

*Gasp*

Ohhh...:sad: :(.

Not cool.

I've never had any dreams like that about any of the guys. I've only had that one U2 dream with the concert that ended badly, other than that...nothing. :|

Angela

I had a dream about Darth Vader once. We were in my laundry room doing shots. :ohmy:

I also had a dream I went shopping at Target with Rod Stewart for greeting cards and ice cream on a stick. :ohmy:

Never had a U2 dream tho. :|

My favorite U2 dream was dreamt as I slept next to my husband on an anniversary trip. I posted it a year or so ago, but some of the new girls might like to hear about it.

Bono and I were...getting intimate, and I can say that he made sure I was, um, fully satisfied, before he was. In my dream, it was evident that he was (how to put this tastefully?) very (I'm just gonna go for it!) orally talented. :eek: :heart: Then he met his needs the traditional way couples do.

There. That was tasteful, yet inspiring, right?

It remains my favorite dream of all times (for obvious reasons). :heart:

I havent had a dream with any of the U2 guys in ages. None were quite as memorable as say Martha's anyway!

The craziest dream I remember was one where I was hanging out with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman (back when they were married) and they were both really excited because there was someone they wanted me to meet. Just when this person came to the door I woke up so I have no idea who it was!

martha said:

Bono and I were...getting intimate, and I can say that he made sure I was, um, fully satisfied, before he was. In my dream, it was evident that he was (how to put this tastefully?) very (I'm just gonna go for it!) orally talented. :eek: :heart: Then he met his needs the traditional way couples do.

:heart:

:combust:
*faints*

An Edge-y Dream

About a month ago, I dreamt I was talking to Morleigh. Her hair touched the floor, and she was telling me how it used to be longer. (!) Then I told her "If I was with The Edge, I would always have my hands on him. I would never leave him alone!"
!!!

martha said:
In my dream, it was evident that he was (how to put this tastefully?) very (I'm just gonna go for it!) orally talented. :eek: :heart: Then he met his needs the traditional way couples do.

There. That was tasteful, yet inspiring, right?

VERY inspiring!!

Will go home and dream about Larry!!
Haven't done that in a LONG time.
This reminds of a "Sex and the City"
episode :sexywink:

Re: An Edge-y Dream

Diane L said:
Then I told her "If I was with The Edge, I would always have my hands on him. I would never leave him alone!"
!!!

:ohmy: :lmao:

:wink:

And it cracks me up that there's an :up: icon on this thread title

Last edited:
martha said:

:shocked: :lol:

Why don't my dreams ever turn out that way??? My Adam dream was pretty hot but he was totally in it for himself and left me...uh, a little frustrated :mad: Maybe Bono should speak to him about that :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom