Acoustic Wild Horses--No Thanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to see Adam and Larry on acoustic! What are they doing? They can just take a casternet (spsp!!) and triangle respectively and tap along. We're in it for their looks! They are the looks of the band! (Adam is a new hottie) And the cuteness of two big, strong men with such tiny instruments is to die for!

i_love_adam said:
I'd like to see Adam and Larry on acoustic! What are they doing? They can just take a casternet (spsp!!) and triangle respectively and tap along. We're in it for their looks! They are the looks of the band! (Adam is a new hottie) And the cuteness of two big, strong men with such tiny instruments is to die for!

I thought Adam had a big instrument (see Achtung Baby)?

Larry on the other hand...

But being a guy, the only improvement to a U2 show would be a middle concert section of Bono singing a Frank Sinatra song whilst being accompanied by beautiful show girls.

Achtung B-A-B-Y!

I also prefer the electric version of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, the acoustic version is cool but the electric one is perfect. It's way more interesting and that solo Edge was developing could have really grown into a great solo if they kept playing the song. I think every time they play Until The End Of The World they have to follow it with Wild Horses, it sounds perfect there! I would love to see this Zoo encore:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Until The End Of The World
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

:drool:

ive heard both electric (boston 3) and acoustic (multiple times on third leg..) and like both of them. I liked the electric better, but the acoustic is cool too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom