A Message From U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. THANKS FOR MAKING A SONG WITH LIRYCS IN SPANISH ( IT HAS IT IN THE VERSION THAT I HAVE) :hug: I FELT VERY EXCITED

2. I DON´T KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT MUSIC, I JUST KNOW THAT I LOVED THE SONG SINCE THE FIRST SECOND, IT HAS THE HOOK (YOU KNOW :lol: ).

3. I AM VENEZUELAN, I DON´T THINK YOU WILL COME HERE, (IT´S OK, YOU MISS IT :shrug: ) AND I CAN´T GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY, SO I WON´T SEE YOU IN THIS TOUR

4. I WISH YOU ALL A LONG, HEALTHY AND HAPPY LIFE FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES, FOR THE PERSON THAT IS PROBABLY WRITING THESE MESSAGES FOR YOU AS WELL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (WHO KNOWS :)

5. THANKS TO THE MEMBERS OF INTERFERENCE.COM YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB, WE FEEL VERY PROUD OF YOU. I THINK THAT THIS SHOULD BE THE OFICIAL U2 WEB SITTE :wink:

P.S WE LOVE YOU TOO

GREAT SITE
GREAT THREAD

It's amazing to have you posting here. :D I love the new music, and like everyone else, can't wait for the tour.

Add me to the scores of fans on here expressing endless gratitude. :heart:

Once again.......Job well done lads!!
Learned the song the night Vertigo hit airwaves here in America.
Ready with cash in hand for the new album!!

Don't stop the music!!!

thank you, thank you, thank you
God bless you and your families!!

Can you ever have too much love?................um....no I dont think so.....so I just want to add mine and say congratulations in advance......the new album is going to be great....the tour will be everything we hope for and more.

All we want is.................................YOU!

:hug:s.

Well, I missed this thread. Shame on me for not visiting EYKIW.

U2, I can't wait to see you in Denver. :)

The new single rocks and I am anxiously awaiting your album. You haven't disappointed me yet. The world would be a darker place without you guys.

:wink: Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say that the week of Elevation Shows in Boston was the best week of my life, it was so wonderful to have you in our faire city and, I can't wait to see you next year!

much love & Respect
Joy

well, thank u for contributing to make my life better in these last 17 years. With the new album it looks like you will keep to do it, so thank u for that as well.
Please, bring your music, your magic, your joy, your heart, your soul and your love to portugal during the next tour.
peace
r

Vertigo Rocks!

Hi guys! love the new single! You are just amazing musicians and I can't wait to see how you will bring these new songs on the road!

The Elevation tour was just magical for me, and I can't wait to do it again. Keep rocking, and thank you so much for making this music that has become part of who I am.

"They've still got it!! They've still got it!!" was all I managed to say when I first heard Vertigo. You got me bouncing up and down as soon as it came on, you got me smiling and oh so excited about the new stuff: I cannot wait!! :hyper:
Thanks for making such great music.

Keep rocking :up:

TURN IT UP CAPTAIN!!!

Thanks for always producing quality, meaningful art in a time where people usually settle for shallow crap.

Looking forward to what U2 has for us in the future.

Thanks you guys! this is so cool...love the new song! :dance: hope to see you in Toronto! :wave:

You made a good choice at this website. There is the widest variety of U2 fans here and they really love you. We're all enjoying those song snippets with beach noise in the background. :drool:

Only your band could make music so good that it can breakthrough bad sound quality and peak people's interest. Thank you for still giving your best in this part of your career. Many bands would be done by now.:wave:

U2 should come to Anchorage-Alaska to play at our little stanky Sullivan Arena or at Club Millennium for a smaller intimate venue.

Ireland and Alaska have a lot in common, mild summers, lots of rain, and the people mind their own business. They growl at Mercedes' driving down the lane. You're not cool if you don't own a snowmachine.
Jees, you'll play Sarejevo but not AK???? Us Indians and Eskimos are really nice people!

And Bono, please pick the short blonde girl that is jumping up through the crowd to dance with you.
I'll be wearing the tee shirt that reads: JUST GIVE ME BONO AND NO ONE GETS HURT.

Hey! Don't steal my idea.

:applaud: Great job on Vertigo guys. The first day they played it I heard it 5 times in a span of 30 mins on 4 radio stations. Let's just say that I turned it up loud! I can't wait to get the new cd :D

:macdevil:
:dance:

Just the first 5 Seconds of this song gives me chills! I can't get enough of Vertigo and if this shows what the rest of the album is going to be like I know that it will be the wake up call everyone needs to remember how great this band really is. Keep up the awsome job boys...you've always made us fans proud. * :hug: TO ALL FOUR OF HER FAVORITE GUYS*

*lil something to stroke the rockstar ego... :bow: *

JemEvans said:
:macdevil:
:dance:

Just the first 5 Seconds of this song gives me chills! I can't get enough of Vertigo and if this shows what the rest of the album is going to be like I know that it will be the wake up call everyone needs to remember how great this band really is. Keep up the awsome job boys...you've always made us fans proud. * :hug: TO ALL FOUR OF HER FAVORITE GUYS*

*lil something to stroke the rockstar ego... :bow: *

:wave:

If I can ever figure out how to get into chat, I'll pop in and say "hi." I can't figure out what to download. I KNED Helph!

Love Vertigo! Can't wait to hear the rest. So thankful that I'll probably have the best 40th year a lady could have - prancin' around to see U2 in 2005. Maybe my kids (5,7 and 10) will get to see you too!

Thanks in advance to your families for sharing!!! :cool:

Thank you gentlemen. Really hyped up for the new album (just like all previous albums). Looking forward to getting to as many shows as possible in the NY area in 2005. My son was born on september 2nd, I blasted Vertigo for him and danced around the house a bit w/ him. I think he enjoyed it, I know I did. Thanks for all that you do and I hope to see you soon.

Feel free to give me a call if you want to chat:wink:

Heh, thanks lads. Vertigo's great, when I first heard it, it distracted me from my work and I ended up having a "minor superglue incident" causing my boss much hilarity.:rolleyes:

Can't wait for more! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom