A is for ANOTHER DAY of DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VG, you got a desktop or laptop?

If its a laptop, you can have the comfort of your bed and also chat! :drool:

Kayla, can't beat your all time classic... u2 so WILL :drool: :drool: :drool:

Good night! :wave:

dude now that I think of it....my dad was a little more hardcore jewish back then....my poor little brother :shocked:

anyway....yeah i've got my mom's "work" laptop as usual. but, see, my huge 85 lb golden retriever that i love very much is sprawled across my bed asleep, and i can't bear to wake my precious baby. its a dilemma. :sad:

^ i like how Bono lets the crowd sing the first verse over again, and they totally get off-track, then when Larry brings it back everybody is off :lol:

Popmart ISHFWILF :drool:

That was the first time I heard Bono's now famous 'Thanks for givin' us a great life' speech. The one on the Mexico video contains one of my favorite ever Bono quotes: "If it keeps us interested it's not gonna be bullshit for you".

discotech said:
^ i like how Bono lets the crowd sing the first verse over again, and they totally get off-track, then when Larry brings it back everybody is off :lol:

c'mon larry! :drool:

:wink:

i'm suddenly really tired so i'm gonna go try to do a bit of reading out of the 203149 page lit book & then going to bed :wave:

:hug:

^^^ jax -- i'm volunteering at this elementary school nearby, and i'm the teacher's aide for the 3rd grade, and there's this one girl in the class who's the cutest little girl ever. i always bug her whenever i walk by her desk or whatever. well today she was looking at me and smiled, so i blew her a kiss and she rolled her eyes :lol: :heart: :love:

Back
Top Bottom