50th RSOC meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
((((Maria))))

I was *just* thinking about you today!! Glad to see you are still around. Good luck with classes and say hi when you can!!

*hugs*

:D :adam::heart:

(((Carrie)))! i am glad you guys haven't forgotten me!

i miss you and of course i will visit and *drool* at yer sparky pics!!

:adam: :heart: :D

sparkys girl said:
i am glad you guys haven't forgotten me!

MARIA! Of course we haven't forgotten you!

And I'm with Carrie on this one...RSOC is just one the high points of the week :)

I propose that next week, our 51st anniversary, be dedicated to AM who is so completely dedicated to RSOC! Who's with me?

:adam: : I second that!

hippyactress said:

I propose that next week, our 51st anniversary, be dedicated to AM who is so completely dedicated to RSOC! Who's with me?

:adam: : I second that!

Yep! :D :heart: AM :heart:

Actually, the 52nd will be our real, big, 1-year anniversary! Ithink we should throw a big partay!

And I sooooooooooooo swear to God, that by then I'll have the website sorted out. :eek:

AM said:
do you guys think that Adam is aware of RSOC :question: :question: :question:

If Bono knows about this place, I'm sure he mentioned it to him :) Imagine! LMAO

HIIIIIIIIIIIII ADAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!! :lol:

I would ask if I could have my picture taken with him and cardboard Adam. That would be a priceless piece. And I'd ask him if he's ever been happy, but like rrrrrrrrrrreally happy and if yes, what was the moment that made him so happy. Maybe it's just me, but he always has thos sad, puppy eyes... Awww! :sad:

The private chat is a good idea! :)

Adam, if you're reading this, please drop me a line so we can discuss! Cheers!

:lol:

Last edited:
Awww Cat, that was really sweet. the sad eyes :sad:

I think I'd ask him what pulls him through. What does he look forward to, what sort of gets him outta bed in the morning. God knows sometimes I need somethin' more to get up!

,then i'd offer my services as a masseuse, bass player ( :lol:), cook, maid ( :laugh: er.. yeah i'm stretchin it), girlfriend, whatever! :wink:

:kiss:

RSOC girls, the coolest cats like our man :adam:

Originally posted by AM
do you guys think that Adam is aware of RSOC :question: :question: :question:

Oh lord?!?!?!?!?! :ohmy:

*thinks about all the things i've said* :eek:

oh well there's not much i can do about it now:p

HI ADAM SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!:sexywink:

ps i'm sorry about the moustache thread i started but it was a bad look for ya darlin :rolleyes: :angel:

CatDubh said:

Actually, the 52nd will be our real, big, 1-year anniversary! Ithink we should throw a big partay!

* i am so excited * i can't wait!! i like the idea of a rsoc chat thingie.
great job keeping RSOC alive! you rock!
:heart: AM:heart:

I have a question: In the Beautiful Day vid. is adam barefoot when they are on the runway playing? its looks like he is but im not sure!

A_19.jpg

This is the best pic i could find!

Oh my gosh! Almost one year! I haven't been here for them all, but I'm proud to say that I've been here since about the 15th meeting!

Yay Sparkyholics!

But hmmm....what would I ask him if I could chat with him? That's a REALLY tough question....

I'd probably ask him to marry me! lol

No seriously, I'd ask him about being a member of U2 and what it means to him...how he feels and does he realize the impact they have on the world. I would probably ask him some such questions...

BUT if I was really feeling adventurous...I would be with twin on this one and ask him if I could squeeze the Charmin ;) Then I would ask him for a hug and a kiss (on the cheek) and I would tell him how much he means to me.

Gah...I'm such a sap!

:) :adam:

adamswildhoney said:
I have a question: In the Beautiful Day vid. is adam barefoot when they are on the runway playing? its looks like he is but im not sure!

That would be so cool! I knew that Adam and I were kindred spirits! I detest shoes and wear them as little as possible :)

*watches video*

Okay, doesn't look like there are shoes there...but it could be some sandals that we can't see too well.

How like Adam to do something like that! *loveth*

adamswildhoney said:

A_19.jpg

BAREFOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!!!!!

:drool:

after intensive study I have determined he has sandals on
however there may be a few shots where he is indeed barefoot
awwww

love,
Kristie who goes barefoot unless having to go into an establishment that requires shoes at which point she will wear sandals unless the snow is deep enough to cover her feet and then it's still iffy

course I stepped on a piece of glass the other day and bled all over

Kristie said:
course I stepped on a piece of glass the other day and bled all over

ewwww! Thanks for sharing, twin ;)

Guess what? My roomie is coming to visit me this weekend (Well, she's going to be in town and she's stopping by to see me at least) and I was talking to her today and she asked me "So, how's Adam doing?" And I was all like :happy: [/story]

Moral of the story: I love my roomie :)

TOE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is soooooooooo barefoot! As a toe fetish, - and Adam if you're reading, please do not, I repeat, DO NOT be scared of me! - it is my fave video :lol:

rs_adam03.jpg

rs_adam02.jpg

Uuuuuuuh huh!!! So, jacket's from DKNY and pants are from CK!! PHWWWOAAARR!! Fashion Guru!!!!!!!!

rs_adam01.jpg

:heart:

adamswildhoney said:

A_19.jpg

First time I saw the video waaaaaaaay back when I was staring at his feet thinking, "Odd...he doesn't have any shoes on." So I'd lean toward the no he doesn't have any shoes on.

And yes...shoes are bad...I hate to wear shoes.

he's definately shod
I can even find you a better picture of the sandals he's wearing... I've seen them before...

this is basically the same pic, it's the best shot of his feet... *sigh* it's so much easier to tell when it's moving

Attachments

• adambd.jpg
    adambd.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Re: TOE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CatDubh said:
Uuuuuuuh huh!!! So, jacket's from DKNY and pants are from CK!! PHWWWOAAARR!! Fashion Guru!!!!!!!!

:heart:

just adds to his studliness!!

such good taste!!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom