5-9 Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
I met Bono as he was leaving the hotel about two hours ago. Wasn't prepared to have anything autographed as I just happened to be walking past there after lunch and saw a group of about 20 fans waiting outside the entrance. By the time Bono came out about 45 minutes later, the crowd had swelled to at least 75. Quite a few professional autograph seekers I might add. I could hear them calling their co-horts on their cell phones telling them to come to the hotel with U2 memorabilia to sign. Anyway, I did get to shake Bono's hand and took a few photos with my 35mm digital. About 15 minutes after Bono left, Adam came out but left pretty quick. Only got a photo of his backside. Edge and Larry had snuck out a side entrance earlier.

Here's a couple of the Bono pics. The rest are at http://desertsky.smugmug.com/gallery/525520/

21668634-M.jpg

21668189-M.jpg

Time to catch my bus to the United Center...

the very first pic on your site...that girl in the white pants...over to the right must have crapped herself!
sheesh.....

carrieluvv said:
the very first pic on your site...that girl in the white pants...over to the right must have crapped herself!
sheesh.....

oh my, how did I miss that... LOL Otherwise I would have cropped her out in Photoshop. I hope that was just coffee.

ahhh, I can't believe my luck the past two days! Yesterday I took the photos of Bono outside the hotel. Today he signed the cover of my "U2 and I" book!! After meeting Bono yesterday at the Park Hyatt, I stopped at Borders to see if they had any copies of "U2 and I". They did, but for $120! ouch!! Way more than the $75 Amazon is selling it for. But on impulse I bought it hoping I could get any of the band members to sign it before I go back home tomorrow. So I took the book with me to the hotel today. That book is so BIG and heavy that I had to carry it in my laptop case and leave the camera equipment behind at my hotel. So sorry, no photos to post today. But Bono did sign the book cover!! He came out at around 3:30pm. Like yesterday, there was quite a big crowd outside the entrance, but I got there early enough to get a good spot. When Bono saw me holding up the book, he pointed at it and said, "that's a wonderful book you're holding there" and signed it. I thanked him and wished him a happy birthday. Oh, everyone there sang "Happy Birthday" when he came out. :) After Bono left, Adam again came out the same front entrance but immediately left without signing.

U2ITNOL said:
ahhh, I can't believe my luck the past two days! Yesterday I took the photos of Bono outside the hotel. Today he signed the cover of my "U2 and I" book!! After meeting Bono yesterday at the Park Hyatt, I stopped at Borders to see if they had any copies of "U2 and I". They did, but for $120! ouch!! Way more than the $75 Amazon is selling it for. But on impulse I bought it hoping I could get any of the band members to sign it before I go back home tomorrow. So I took the book with me to the hotel today. That book is so BIG and heavy that I had to carry it in my laptop case and leave the camera equipment behind at my hotel. So sorry, no photos to post today. But Bono did sign the book cover!! He came out at around 3:30pm. Like yesterday, there was quite a big crowd outside the entrance, but I got there early enough to get a good spot. When Bono saw me holding up the book, he pointed at it and said, "that's a wonderful book you're holding there" and signed it. I thanked him and wished him a happy birthday. Oh, everyone there sang "Happy Birthday" when he came out. :) After Bono left, Adam again came out the same front entrance but immediately left without signing.

Wow, you carried U2&I! That book weighs a ton :bow:

It does weigh a ton! I almost knocked myself over when i went to pick it up off the shelf in the book shop here Waterstones! :lol:

mikal said:

how can you tell? he has his shades on.

I like many on here have met Bono several times, and when ever he is tired the lines on his face seem deeper.

I love the way he is anyway its just an observation, I'll see for myself very soon.

why would anyone put a brown buffalo right at that spot on white pants?

from a distance it really does look like she crapped her pants

Back
Top Bottom