3rd leg begins: Toronto pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from the interference gallery by boondock_saint

I like this one :cute:
e3eca885.jpg

Mrs. Edge said:
WOW....I just went through all the pics in here, some of the most gorgeous I've ever seen! :shocked: That giant one of Bono!!! :faint:

Yep, I'm a full fledged Pleban again. :yes:

Here is a link to the pics cydewaze took beside me in the front row for Toronto 3, there are some good ones!

http://cydewaze.org/album/album.php?subsel=U2 Toronto

I like the one he got of the Bono fast cars dance :cute:.

Talking after he signed my print :love: :happy:

DSC00488.jpg

Signing my book:
DSC00490.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

I have other amazing shots of Larry, just waiting on approval from the girls in the pics to post them. :)

Last edited:
Here are the other pics of Larry with the girls edited out (thanks SG :) ) They are TOO GOOD not to share immediately. I'm strictly a Bono girl, but when Larry walked out, my knees went weak. Smoking hot!! :combust:

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

__hr_crossbeat20.jpg

Souly said:

You should have been out there, there were only 7 or 8 of us!

That story in your sig cracked me up. I think he told it over 3 nights, and kept adding more and more to it. :lol: The first night, Edge was just from the future, by the second night, he was an alien...then in Chicago, Dallas also became an alien along with Edge. That man's a nut. :lol:

kellyahern said:
What did Larry say when he was signing stuff? Those pictures are awesome :drool:.

They drove in, and a couple of minutes later the security guy said that if we all behaved, he'd be up to sign for us.

He came up, and was absolutely awesome, taking his time to sign and pose for us all. He didn't really talk much, other than saying "hi," and "you're welcome" when we thanked him but despite his quietness, there was a really friendly vibe about him. He was laughing and smiling a lot. :)

Sarah just said that she can vaguely remember him signing a magazine picture for one girl, a shot of the band, and he did something to Bono's picture, like crossing it out, or drawing a line through it, or something. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

They drove in, and a couple of minutes later the security guy said that if we all behaved, he'd be up to sign for us.

He came up, and was absolutely awesome, taking his time to sign and pose for us all. He didn't really talk much, other than saying "hi," and "you're welcome" when we thanked him but despite his quietness, there was a really friendly vibe about him. He was laughing and smiling a lot. :)

Sarah just said that she can vaguely remember him signing a magazine picture for one girl, a shot of the band, and he did something to Bono's picture, like crossing it out, or drawing a line through it, or something. :lol:

:lol: I saw that picture two days later, the girl was trying to get Bono to sign it and wondering what he would do to Larry's picture. Larry drew a fu-man-chu beard on him and a tail, too, if I recall correctly :lmao:

Do You mind me using your pic of him as an avatar? :flirt: Please?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I saw that picture two days later, the girl was trying to get Bono to sign it and wondering what he would do to Larry's picture. Larry drew a fu-man-chu beard on him and a tail, too, if I recall correctly :lmao:

Do You mind me using your pic of him as an avatar? :flirt: Please?

Cheating on Adam again, are we?? :eyebrow:

:lol: Of course, you don't need to ask, silly!!

Trying to figure out which pics to e-mail you....

Souly :( :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Cheating on Adam again, are we?? :eyebrow:

:lol: Of course, you don't need to ask, silly!!

Trying to figure out which pics to e-mail you....

No! I'm not cheating... :shifty: exactly :shifty: Just trying to get the good Larry vibes going for Detroit :wink:

Thanks :hug: These Larry pics are really so incredible! :combust:

Awesome pictures of Lardence!!! I like his hair, it's great!!! Thanks or all the pics!!! :applaud:

VintagePunk said:
My print that was signed - I just need to get the elusive Mr. Clayton now.

DSC00725.jpg

A close-up of Bono's autograph :happy: :heart: :love:

DSC00726.jpg
Wow, that's a great drawing. :up: Did you do that?

TheBrazilianFly said:
Awesome pictures of Lardence!!! I like his hair, it's great!!! Thanks or all the pics!!! :applaud:

Wow, that's a great drawing. :up: Did you do that?

All the guys (except for the silent Mr. Mullen :lol: ) and their security, and their drivers asked me the same thing.

Unfortunately, no. I can barely draw a straight line. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom