24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:|

Best.Season.Ever. I wouldn't have cared if Jack and Tony did a variety hour for 23 of the 24 hours, just the fact that there were no Kim kidnappings/working at CTU/boyfriend drama was a beautiful thing.

(A little bit of) Sarcasm, meet LarryMullen's _POPAngel :wink:

I didnt enjoy season 4 as much, and it wasnt just cause of the no kim factor, In truth, how many times can someone be kidnapped, esacpe and then be kidnapped again....it was getting way repeatative.

bono_man2002 said:

(A little bit of) Sarcasm, meet LarryMullen's _POPAngel :wink:

I didnt enjoy season 4 as much, and it wasnt just cause of the no kim factor, In truth, how many times can someone be kidnapped, esacpe and then be kidnapped again....it was getting way repeatative.

Don't worry about me; I'm well versed in sarcasm. :shh:

Ok.....hour 17 of season four.....I think that's where I am

Couple of questions.....who in their right mind would have hired Mike again....the guy who set president Palmer up in season three?

Then, are they just respectufully calling Palmer Presdient still? cause that confused me

other than that, i still wanna smack edgar in the face

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

They still refer to Bush Sr and Clinton as Presidents Bush and Clinton. That's how it is for anyone who's ever been president.

Yeah they explained that later on in the season...

Well I'm finished.....maybe I watched it too fast, and also didn't pay quite enough attention, but I just didn't like it. And I missed it somewhere, did they kill that boy that they traded for Jack? I'm gonna have to go back and watch that episode obviously, cause I don't know how I oculd've missed so much

I read somewhere that season 6 is still going to take place in Los Angeles. Hahahaa

hahaha

ha

ha!

bono_212 said:
And I missed it somewhere, did they kill that boy that they traded for Jack? I'm gonna have to go back and watch that episode obviously, cause I don't know how I oculd've missed so much

I don't have season 4 on DVD (nor do I ever plan to purchase it :yuck: ), but I believe they explain what happens to Behrooz in a deleted scene on the last disc. He was later taken into custody by CTU or something.

Thanks, I haven't watched the bonus disc yet

:eyebrow: when season five comes out on DVD I'm sure I'll understand your mirth

<Still upset about season four :yuck:it was just built up by so many people to be so amazing

Season 5 won't be out on DVD until December
grumpywaiting.gif

I know :grumpy: I already told mom it's my christmas present no matter what and even though she also has to buy me a Nintendo :lmao: I'm such a grown up

phanan said:
Kim is great to look at, sure, but she added nothing to the show.

She makes a cameo in Season 5 that works well. The reason being is we can still check her out but then she's gone...

:wink:

:up::up::up:

Queen Bee said:
Kristin from E! Online said we should expect the death of a relatively major character this season. It's probably going to be Martha (and my beloved Aaron :sad: ).

Oh, and Lynn sucks. I can't help but laugh whenever he tries to take charge. Mason and Chappelle > Lynn.

A few weeks ago I got the DVD boxset of Season 5 and last night I finished watching it. :hyper:
And I can finally talk again in this thread! :)

It was a good season, even though it was way OTT. Then again, this is 24.
Anyway, I do think it got off with a great start by the killing of Palmer and Michelle Desschler. Add to that the deaths of Tony and Edgar and you have a nice clean-up.
I got worried for a moment when Kim returned, but luckily she didn't get caught. :giggle:

Only the ending left me a bit disappointed, the cliffhanger (not to mention the fact that it was in no way possible to kidnap Jack and put him on a boat on open sea in 10 minutes).

And oh, a couple of questions I want answers to:
How much is the phone bill for CTU?
And what kind of batteries do they use for their mobile phones and where can I buy them? :D

the rockin edge said:
strange, i find myself wanting the nerve gas to get released

Lynn is annoying and the president is an idiot

True. Oh the incompetence I saw from Logan. And the indecisiveness from Lynn. Add to that the over-the-letter fucking by Myles and you know why the world needs someone like Jack Bauer. :D

Queen Bee said:
And Edgar! Poor Edgar. Ending the hour with the silent clock - I almost cried :shh:

Even when you've already seen 4 episodes before, it was still very moving. You get so used to the sound of the clock, that when it stops it hits you twice as hard. :(

phanan said:
It's episodes like yesterday's that make this one of the best shows on television. Sure, not every hour is going to be as good, but when 24 is at the top of its game, nothing is better.

Very true! There were a couple of episodes where I couldn't wait to see the next one after the hour ended. And for the others I was still curious what would happen after the cliffhanger. Dammit! :mad:

Queen Bee said:
Haha, do I ever know what that's like. When I bought Day 2 on DVD I couldn't stop at one episode or disc at a time - I watched the entire season in a span of 19 hours :crack:

That's my girl! :heart:

U2@NYC said:
Hopefully. Viewers are starting to get rather pissed at the writers for killing all the main characters... and leaving the "less liked" ones such as Kim and Audrey.

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom