2016 Rumour Dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they're going to play MetLife Stadium, they're not going to East Rutherford as the Izod Center is no more. Newark or Brooklyn have better chances of getting shows.

3rd leg will start on West Coast in May. Arena Tour again that will go until July. I'm hearing Anaheim, Seattle, Oakland, Vegas, Houston, Dallas, Edmonton, Atlanta, Miami, Philly, Washington, East Rutherford and some smaller cities Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Tampa, Raleigh, NC. , Minneapolis, St. Louis. Europen stadium tour will follow and possibly a South American stadium tour in March.

Source? I hope you're correct, because then I'd be hitting Pittsburgh and Cleveland. No Detroit??

3rd leg will start on West Coast in May. Arena Tour again that will go until July. I'm hearing Anaheim, Seattle, Oakland, Vegas, Houston, Dallas, Edmonton, Atlanta, Miami, Philly, Washington, East Rutherford and some smaller cities Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Tampa, Raleigh, NC. , Minneapolis, St. Louis. Europen stadium tour will follow and possibly a South American stadium tour in March.

No open arena in East Rutherford anymore. Newark or Brooklyn I'd guess.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If they're doing a South America stadium tour in March they'd better giddy up!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Looks plausible, but didn't the Izod Center in East Rutherford close? Probably Newark or MSG/Barclays for New York area.

When posting a fake itinerary, it's always best to ensure that the arenas you have the band playing at are still operating.

Better luck next time

Also, even though Detroit is a shit hole, it's gonna be on the itinerary. Especially if smaller markets like Raleigh and St. Louis are.

I wish this guy was right, but I seriously doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

I think they will re-schedule those missed Paris gigs as soon as they are permitted to, regardless of any other tour plans.

I was at the gig exactly one week ago.. Paris was beautiful all week, bathing in late Autumn sun. I can't believe what has since happened.

It would be insensitive to reflect on the HBO stuff but I swear that that the gig last Wednesday was as good as I've seen U2 in 22 years..the perfect synergy of a wild and packed crowd and a band that was in the opposite of 'dry run' mode (which I was worried might be the case). But to release the footage at this point just doesn't feel right... time will tell.

AS for SOE and the next tour, I think the biggest clues come from that awesome fan interview in NYC a few months ago with Scott and Adam, and the Larry and Larry interview on RTE a few weeks back. They are never going to commit to anything in interviews but my sense is that the album will drop before May next year and there will be touring of some kind after that.... they KNOW what is going to happen, they are just not telling us yet :)

But what they f*ck to I know !!

Cheers - Jim X

PS: The gig was great apart from the Australian pissed up guy who was rude to bar staff during the gig and then crashed the stage... he got of lightly by sitting on Bono's naughty step!

Last edited:
Expect at least 40 shows in US/Canada on 3rd Leg. See you soon U2.

Anaheim
Seattle
Oakland
Las Vegas
Dallas
Houston
Edmonton
Minneapolis
St. Louis
Atlanta
Miami
Tampa
Charlotte N.C
Detroit
Buffalo
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Philly
Washington
Newark

Last edited:

Anaheim
Seattle
Oakland
Las Vegas
Dallas
Houston
Edmonton
Minneapolis
St. Louis
Atlanta
Miami
Tampa
Charlotte N.C
Detroit
Buffalo
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Philly
Washington
Newark

Will this be the Volcano leg? :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Anaheim
Seattle
Oakland
Las Vegas
Dallas
Houston
Edmonton
Minneapolis
St. Louis
Atlanta
Miami
Tampa
Charlotte N.C
Detroit
Buffalo
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Philly
Washington
Newark

Lolz

Seriously... You just took your old fake list from, like, 2 days ago, and added based on what people in the thread said locking your fake list.

I hope they'll still try for the HBO thing, although I wonder how fast they can rearrange that, and get film crew set and whatnot.

If you go to the Accorhotels arena twitter page looks like the arena is open again with a concert scheduled on November 17th.

AccorHotels Arena will welcome you again from Tuesday with the concerts of #ShyM 17 and 18/11/15. INFORMATIONS ACCORHOTELS ARENA | AccorHotels Arena

Closing the AccorHotels Arena for the 14 & 15 November 2015
2015/11/15 to 2015/11/17
Like everyone has understood, occurred on November 13 attacks led to the closure of the public AccorHotels Arena on 14 and November 15, 2015 and cancellation of U2 concerts planned these days, as well as the Foo Fighters scheduled on November 16.
Given the suddenness of events, we are at this point pending information on the decisions made by artists and producers due to these cancellations (outright cancellations or deferrals).
Anyway, the AccorHotels Arena will welcome you back from next Tuesday with Shy'm concert scheduled on 17 and 18 November 2015.
To ensure your safety and that of all users of AccorHotels Arena, measures appropriate to the situation will be implemented under the control of public authorities.

I guarantee U2 will play there the first 2 weeks of December. They are going to play the 3rd leg of the tour only in the US and there won't be another European leg.

Please see my previous post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom