2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the pics Bonocomet. They've been spotted in London for a month now, hope for some fruitful or crucial studio session.

Not sure if these are also London.

bono4-3-20143.jpg~original

bono4-3-20142.jpg~original

bono4-3-20141.jpg~original

I saw on Facebook that it was the Firehouse restaurant in London. He was with a bunch of people celebrating a birthday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using U2 Interference mobile app

It was London, and actually April 2, not the 3rd, sorry!

Or the 4th :huh: there are conflicting dates on different sites.

I believe that's pretty old isn't it? :huh: (like from NLOTH sessions)

I think it's a still from one of the videos during NLOTH recordings. Either that or if it's new, it looks exactly like those times.

If that's Lanois, it's definitely not new, as he's currently in the US on tour with Emmylou Harris.

(I should know, I'm seeing them tomorrow night in San Francisco! :wink: )

Yeah, and this one of Edge and Noel at the Firehouse:

I love London, where else you have a serious 5am conversation about football and politics and Bono confessing he is a BAYERN fan emoji #London #BoysNightOut #U2 #Oasis

72a9ebc2bcc011e3b25a128754916d9c_8.jpg

Noel and Edge! Yay :cute:

And btw. Of ocourse Bono's a Bayern fan, their teams doctor fixed his back up. :up:

I've just read some rumors on Fb about Edge who will be granpa? is this true!!
That would be great! He would be the sexiest granpa on earth!!!! :D

All thoughts put in words are not serious or true and appear because the wire has not been cut and why is this I don't know.Instead of ancient pictures of the long ago could someone start a travelogue thread post scenes of historical sites visited like the Hagia Sophia or a Russian Onion where Rasputin hung out with bono.

Back
Top Bottom