2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Pleba! :wave:

Found some pics I'd never seen before here from the early days.. you're probably familiar with the gallery.. but just in case...

U2 - Springsteen 1981 - Images | urbanimage.tv

Bono, Adam, Paul McG, etc with Bruce, Pete Townsend.. crazy cool stuff

U2-Bruce-Springsteen-U09445.jpg

Thanks for coming over to share reg. dude. :wave: We're always happy to see what people find, you never know who might not have seen it before. Not to mention we don't mind seeing pictures more than once, of course! :D

I believe I've seen those before but they are lovely enough to share more than once! :heart:

And thanks, Reg for braving the PLEBA waters and sharing them with us! :wave:

I second both of CK's sentiments esp the second!

thanks Reg! And as both a serious Springsteen AND U2 fan...
.... I have only seen these in the past few years! I've been a fan of waaay longer! :D

I don't normally find Bruce attractive, but damn.
Springsteen has the ass of a god. :up:
Going to need some photographic evidence, babe. :sexywink:

I don't (have an on-line account or privileges here to put pics if I did) my rock & roll concert photos on-line .......

...but t'was lucky enough to see Bruce/E St Band in a theater 3x's between '76 & '78 shows fairly closer up at times. I hath seen with mine own eyes his fine arse and the (fans self) drool-worthy rest of him in concert with SLR film camera in hand. :sexywink:
He was my first "B-man".

While Bruce & Bono are not "separated-at-birth" ..... they both seem to have inherited some similar version of the "Energizer Bunny" gene(s). :lol:
(tho it seems maybe Bruce can stay/stay still/more mellow than his younger R&R buddy <it may not just be an age issue>)

Okay, yes. Wow.

Also, I really hope that Bono is appropriately offended by 35 year old photos of Bruce Springsteen's ass in his own damned 'new photos' thread and gets his own little rear in gear.

^^ Exactly the reason why 10th Av. Freeze Out should be in his setlist, until the day he can't do it anymore :drool:

Bono though.... You aren't even trying :tsk: you don't even have the fixed mic stand. LE FAIL....

:wink:

I can understand that. He's not my style but you've got to admit this is impressive.

beach-bruce1-585x3921.jpg

Take that, Bono.

come on girls, you're all off topic!

(am i the only one in here who doesn't find Bruce pretty at all?! :lol: )

come on girls, you're all off topic!

(am i the only one in here who doesn't find Bruce pretty at all?! :lol: )

He's like way to old for me. But I have to admit he has a nice ass for a dude his age. And I tend to find men who pretend their a male stripper very amusing :lol:

I could post the fake album cover I got from JJ today but its not worth it.

He's handsome--and the ass is great--but just not my style. Bulky and uber tan does not appeal that much.

If he got pretty much any bulkier he would not appeal to me at all, then. And he's not always that tan, either!

ETA:

wait....bruce is half-IrishAmerican and half-ItalianAmerican

soooo :hmm: when he's paler he's Irish and when he's more tan- he's Italian! :D

He's like way to old for me. But I have to admit he has a nice ass for a dude his age. And I tend to find men who pretend their a male stripper very amusing :lol:

I could post the fake album cover I got from JJ today but its not worth it.

*shrug* All the guys from U2 are old enough to be my father. I've long since made my peace with that. I just like 'em older. :shifty:

Even Mr CK is older. He's 12 yrs older than me. Age aint nothing but a number! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom