2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's only fair that the winner of the Big Ten gets a U2 show too. That way the Claw would come to Iowa City next year. :wink:

hmmm....I believe that your team have to come to our house this Saturday and uh, I heard that your starting QB will not be available, so, like you stated so well, the winner of the Big Ten should get a show, which goes back to THE Ohio State University! :applaud: I will be at that game this Saturday, those are the tix that my husband received for being an alumni!! Great game to see!!

Anyone else notice that the East Lansing date is not on Ticketmaster with the rest of the dates?

I think it's only fair that the winner of the Big Ten gets a U2 show too. That way the Claw would come to Iowa City next year. :wink:

ummmm, no. thank goodness northwestern took care of that...the referees could only keep the hawkeyes in so many games for so long.

ohio state will finish them off on saturday

-dan

you'll get the e-mail 2 days after tickets go on sale

-dan

Okay .... so I'm impatiently waiting for presale info for Seattle from U2 themselves, not just Ticketmaster. The radio station is already giving away tickets today, and are still saying the public sale is Monday.

Hurry up!

There's still lots of tickets available right now for East Rutherford, Miami, and Chicago. I don't think any of those venues will get an additional show.

I'd say that right now, the only places with really good chances for multiple shows on Leg 3 are Oakland and Anaheim.

i don't think chicago and miami were ever going to get 2nd shows because of the distance...chicago to miami and then miami to philadelphia. the trucks would lose one day in driving time.

i'm still thinking there will be a 2nd meadowlands show

-dan

Might as well for a second meadowlands show, heck bon jovi is selling all 3 of his meadowlands shows for may 26,27,29 and you can still pull up multiples of 8 tickets or more for every price section for the first show!

Boston

I gave up on that last week so I'll be going to the NJ show(s).

I can't believe it still :shocked: no Boston show this leg. But I did by tickets to Toronto right after the tour announcement because I do not want to miss seeing them. I have family near Niagra Falls and so travel to Toronto will be quite easy, plus Toronto is a great city to visit. Did seats this fall for Toronto 2 and caught a film at the Toronto Film Festival. Also got to meet the band (just pictures I took (not with me in them) :camera:and a quick handshake with Bono) outside a radio station interview that we just happend upon by chance! This time we are going GA. Seats were ok but strange. It was the first time I have had seats in a long time. Gillette shows were honestly not as good as Toronto although my judgement might have been clouded by running into the band like that :love: I'm just saying.

I am also secretly (ok not that secretly anymore) holding out hope that this US Leg of the tour will end with multiple Fenway dates at the end of July, just my dream:happydance: and my :twocents:

I am also secretly (ok not that secretly anymore) holding out hope that this US Leg of the tour will end with multiple Fenway dates at the end of July, just my dream:happydance: and my :twocents:

We can always dream :drool:

DREAM OUT LOUD! :up:

Ok, while everybody is talking about the states.....

....Does anybody think the 5th leg will be new zealand/japan like in ZooTv, Popmart and Vertigo? Will it be november/december too?

Yes strong rumors are pointing towards South America, Australi/New Zealand in October/November 2010

Yes strong rumors are pointing towards South America, Australi/New Zealand in October/November 2010

Okay japan might be one of the only other shows i could have somebody go with me too. Crossing my fingers for late november/december!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom