2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will not play 3 shows in Anaheim. I see some of those getting second shows, but def. not Philly (of NJ gets show 4) and Denver

SMB

the 9th or 10th is going to san diego or maybe salt lake...just can't see anaheim getting 3.

i never really considered the driving distance from miami to philly.

-dan

:doh: Yeah, they still have to get the screen there, don't they?

There won't be an Anaheim 3. But, there really is only 2 gaps for more shows, and the U2.com Tour page does say more cities to be announced.

Please add a Wisconsin show.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

: insert pleading puppy dog eyes here :

Are you guys sure they will still be touring in 2013-2014?? I sure hope so, they just seem to be getting tired. If thats the case, when will this tour end? They come back for one more US leg next summer, then Europe in the fall, then we wont see them tour until 2013-2014?

Well, with the new Live Nation deal, they won't really have a choice but to tour. The deal is through 2020. But of course, that's good for us! (and for them also, even if it means more work, its $100 million dollars)

Please add a Wisconsin show.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

: insert pleading puppy dog eyes here :

I can't believe you Wisconsin people thinking you deserve a show when they're not even going back to the Boston area or even coming back to Texas when they only did 3 shows in this area during the 1st leg. :doh:

:wink:

dear u2,

if you don't announce dates for my backyard, i will eat a kitten. every day until you do announce these dates.

love,
me
how could you eat this?
sblackkitteehalloween.png

:depressed:

U2 is waiting to see who wins in the Vikes versus Packers tomorrow to announce whether it'll be TCF Stadium or Lambeau Field.

:getsreadyforTCFtickets:

:lmao:

The current Minneapolis resident, but one who grew up in Wisconsin (thereby making me a Packer fan) laughed and cried a little when I saw that. For real though, the TCF Stadium's gorgeous. I'd go to that show. :up:

I can't believe you Wisconsin people thinking you deserve a show when they're not even going back to the Boston area or even coming back to Texas when they only did 3 shows in this area during the 1st leg. :doh:

I have it on good authority that Bono digs cheese curds (deep fried and beer-battered, please). So yeah, he has to swing by America's Dairyland.

U2 is waiting to see who wins in the Vikes versus Packers tomorrow to announce whether it'll be TCF Stadium or Lambeau Field.

I would go to a Minneapolis show (I could still easily combine a trip to see the fam in Wisconsin, as they're only 3 hours from Mpls), but for every Favre reference Bono makes, I shall kill a kitten.

But not eat it. ..... but maybe if it were beer-battered and deep-fried. :hmm:

I would go to a Minneapolis show (I could still easily combine a trip to see the fam in Wisconsin, as they're only 3 hours from Mpls), but for every Favre reference Bono makes, I shall kill a kitten.

But not eat it. ..... but maybe if it were beer-battered and deep-fried. :hmm:

Would there be any way to incorporate cheese into that? Being Wisconsin and all.

Nooo, I love them all, I really do! :uhoh:

:lol:

Oh yeah...sure you do.... ;)

I always say no matter how broke I am, I will always make sure I have cat food. I figure I'd look too appetising to a pack of hungry cats. :yikes:

Oh yeah...sure you do.... ;)

I always say no matter how broke I am, I will always make sure I have cat food. I figure I'd look too appetising to a pack of hungry cats. :yikes:

I know! I have nightmares regarding my eventual demise, and cats. :lol: And as we speak, I have 40 lbs of cat food sitting in my kitchen, I just restocked the other day. :crack:

There is:

Adult Swim Video

Sorry, had to be done. Aqua Teen Hunger Force--love it!

I'm sure it was funny, but alas, US tv streams discriminate against Canada (where we don't even eat kittens, I might add). :(

I have it on good authority that Bono digs cheese curds (deep fried and beer-battered, please). So yeah, he has to swing by America's Dairyland.

a&w?

i have a crazy co-worker from iowa and she went nuts when she found out there was an a&w on the interstate on the edge of town.

i got dragged along, they were ok

-dan

a&w?

i have a crazy co-worker from iowa and she went nuts when she found out there was an a&w on the interstate on the edge of town.

i got dragged along, they were ok

-dan

We ate at an A&W on the drive to the Chicago shows. Of the sandwich, onion rings and root beer for lunch--oddly enough the grilled chicken sandwich was the best of the 3.

A&W--meh.

a&w? the root beer place? they make fried cheese curds? :hmm: i've not been to one in ages. i used to get a hot dog and cheese fries there but they changed their fries ages ago and they're so nasty now.

thanks to seeing 360 in chicago, on the drive back i rediscovered hardee's, as they don't have them in my town anymore. omg that's the best fast food burger i've ever had. no joke. there's a ton about an hour away in pretty much every direction. i might or might not be planning a road trip to go to one. :shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom