1981-06-08 Geleen "Pictures In Grey" Silver CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jasonengel

The Fly
Good morning. I'm just letting people know that another bootleg is now available for free download at U2unes.com. This week you will find a Boy era silver CD called "Pictures In Grey" that includes the 1981-06-08 Pinkpop Festival performance in Geleen, as well as four bonus tracks from an earlier concert in New Haven.

http://www.u2unes.com/u2unes.nsf/d6plinks/JENL-6MBNP9

It is provided in Apple Lossless, so you will need iTunes to play the files or make CDs. I know Winamp and Foobar and dbPowerAmp can also handle Apple Lossless via plugins, but I haven't used any of those apps before.

And also pointing out that this download is available via Bittorrent, so you will need to have any one of the multitude of Bittorrent clients installed in order to grab it.

Finally, the Chicago IEM that was online last week is now offline, as I only share one bootleg per week. Hopefully if you wanted that one you managed to download it last week.

Thank you Jason. My version of this one is from an unknown source and I suspect it's lossy, glad to get a known-source copy. I will try decoding w/dbpowerAmp; I had no luck when I tried ALAC's with Foobar.

Back
Top Bottom