191st RSOC meeting - The many faces of Adam Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: More like... " it's SG and Drea." puts down bass "I'll be taking a break now." :flirt: :giggle:

(Oh c'mon he has to give special attention to those of us who knew how sexy he was before this tour started and he was oficially declared a sex symbol!) :wink:

:giggle: I think I can live with that :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:
Here 'tis :ohmy:

U2Adam145.jpg

He looks like the once and future coach of the Los Angeles Lakers, Bill Jackson! :lol:

I think he has changed in appearance more than any of the others have, but in a wonderful way!

AdamVertigoSmile.jpg

Drea said:
That pic of Adam with a beard? So wrong... but I rightclick-saved it anyway

That beard was scary!!!!:eeklaugh: I hope he nver does that again!!!:laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: More like... " it's SG and Drea." puts down bass "I'll be taking a break now." :flirt: :giggle:

(Oh c'mon he has to give special attention to those of us who knew how sexy he was before this tour started and he was oficially declared a sex symbol!) :wink:
Don't leave me out of this mix, :madspit:
:mac:

I'm always shy! Hehe. To be honest I do find Adam more cute than sexy, but knowing me, if I look at these pics long enough I will change my mind!

Carmelu2fan said:
With that AVATAR:drool: HELL YES!!!:yes:

I have that Avatar too - its sooo cute:wink:

I have to admit - i love Adam with a beard - especially in Anton Corbijns pictures:reject:

wild honey 7 said:
:wave:

you forgot about me :sad:

I first brought you the sleeping Adam pics :drool: :drool: in a much earlier RSOC meeting :wink:

How could I ever forget that Wild!!!????:hug:

Back
Top Bottom