(11-22-2004) Inside HTDAAB Special Edition -- hotpress.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Inside "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb": The Special Edition

Look what's just come through hotpress.com's door - the special edition of U2's new album...

There is a special version of the album and a DVD with a documentary and 5 performances from U2 HQ. It even features a book packed full of handwritten lyrics, artwork and photography by the band.

For more on the special edition, including pictures, visit hotpress.com. You must be registered with the site to access the complete story.

dsmith2904 said:

The boxed set is being released in North America but from what we've heard, it doesn't look like "Fast Cars" will be on the version we get.

i noticed something....

if you check the Amazon.com listing for the box set, here and click the see larger picture link under the picture , it shows the back of the box and says CD - 12 new tracks including the single 'Vertigo'

On the listing page, it says 11 tracks. something is going on here.

well, we shall find out soon. i will be for sure in a couple hours!

Last edited:
Fast Cars is on Special Edition with Book

Just bought special edition - book and all - and it clearly says "12 tracks" on the back and Fast Cars is included. On the CD and DVD only version, it clearly says "11 tracks". Not sure it was worth $12, but maybe the book will be worth it. The song is very good, too...very different but still U2.

Special Edition

The only drawback from this edition is that there is no enclosed lyric sheet or lyric booklet. The liner notes give the official website to go to for the lyrics

Mine included Fast Cars...It kind of sucks that the CD came without a Jewel Case though :(
Love the album:)

Back
Top Bottom