(11-15-2003) One to be Featured on VH1's True Spin -- RockOnTV *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
"One" to be Featured on VH1's "True Spin"

"True Spin," VH1's new show that gives the behind-the-scenes stories on some of pop's most influential songs, will be featuring U2's "One" on an episode to premiere Sunday, November 23 at 11 p.m. Eastern, according to RockOnTV. Other songs featured in the episode are Donna Summer's "She Works Hard for the Money," Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" and The Bangles' "Walk Like an Egyptian." The half-hour episode repeats on the 24th at 2 a.m. Eastern.

RockOnTV's description of "True Spin:"

What Behind The Music did for viewers and their love of various bands and artists, this show will do for our fascination with their songs. "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" - Some say it was a song about LSD. Julian Lennon says it was about a childhood painting he did of a school friend floating in the sky amongst the stars. Want the real story? Go True Spin on VH1.

A classic song may be sweet, salacious, or sexy. But every song has its own original and unique story. Within the tapestry of our pop culture, myths about our favorite songs flourish exponentially. So, what are the true meanings of our favorite songs?

Introducing True Spin - the definitive show that uncovers the truth behind the classic songs of our time.

-- RockOnTV

dsmith2904 said:
"One" to be Featured on VH1's "True Spin"

Other songs featured in the episode are Donna Summer's "She Works Hard for the Money," Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" and The Bangles' "Walk Like an Egyptian." The half-hour episode repeats on the 24th at 2 a.m. Eastern.

-- RockOnTV

I can't see how these relate? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom