(11-09-2005) Vertigo To Continue - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud: I'm very glad that plenty more U2 fans are going to get the chance to see Vertigo.

Now I wonder what time the Japanese setlist parties will start... :hmm:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
:applaud: I'm very glad that plenty more U2 fans are going to get the chance to see Vertigo.

Now I wonder what time the Japanese setlist parties will start... :hmm:

:lol:

what about Australia :crazy:

Yeah, good on ya U2. Glad more U2 fans around the globe get to see the band.

Well, we knew we weren't going to get a new album in 2006 alread :p

Congratulations to everyone on here who reside in those countries, especially Axver, bono_man and Timothius :up:
I'm excited for all of you :yes:

Does anyone want to come to Chile? :wink:

At last the Vertigo tour will get really ON FIRE :drool:
South American fans will rock U2 !!!:rockon: :bow: :applaud: :shocked:

I´m wondering now if they´re going to please Chilean fans, because here most of U2 fans really LOVE mainly their 90s music :heart: , yes, I´m talking about Achtung, Zooropa and POP. fans listen to Discotheque, Mofo, Mysterious Ways, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Stay, Lemon, Please, Hold Me..., If God Will Send..., Last Night On Earth, etc, etc rather than Elevation, 40, Love And Peace Or Else, Miss sarajevo, All Because Of You, Electric Co, Fast Cars, etc.

Moreover, HTDAAB has got poor sales in Brasil, Argentina and Chile, and that didn´t happen with Achtung, Zooropa and POP (all of them were N° one here, according with the main music store Feria Del Disco, at that times)

IT¨S TIME FOR A WHOLE NEW SETLIST AND SHOW :drool:

well that's one way for getting people to renew their memberships:wink:

I'm so excited for all of you guys :hyper:

U2 in Chile would be :drool:.

But, sorry, no money for that :(

With a bit of luck I can see them in Australia :drool::drool:

Vincent Vega said:
U2 in Chile would be :drool:.

But, sorry, no money for that :(

If anyone want to come to see them here in Chile, no problem, you´re welcome here :wave: you won´t have to spend money in hotels and all that, just the concert ticket and the flight :yes:

See you here!!!!!
All of you are welcome!!!!!!!!!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

If the rumours were true, the Brazilian dates would be 1 day before Carnaval, you'd love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to find out New Zealand dates...my wife and i were looking to take a trip there over my Spring Break right before I graduate from Graduate school...and I had heard rumors the dates are around the time we were thinking of taking the trip...

I don't want to buy plane tickets though until I know, so hopefully they post soon.

Oy... I am going to be so broke!

Well, at least I get to OZ on business so I'll have to do some clever meeting planning....

giddy up!

U2's show will coincide with The Stones' show in Buenos Aires (maybe my only chance to see The Rolling Stones). Now I have to choose from which I must go. Life is not fair. :crazy:

So thw real question is......

Will Larry get his arms replaced with cybernetic pseudo-limbs so he can overcome his recent bouts with fatigue?

Think about it, he could double as a RoboCop law enforcement officer in the town where the band is playing for the day.

great news! nowe we can tell that it is world tour:wink:
hope that these news would help in getting fifth single -original of the species?

maybe poor sales in Chile, Argentina and Brasil........
But in Venezuela, Peru, Colombia and Uruguay HTDAAB has sold great comparing to the U2 standards
So maybe the band may stop to these countries instead....
We have a huge U2 fanbase here, so bring'em on:rockon:

YES YES YES YES

About time we heard some news this is FANTASTIC!!!! Now all we have to do is convince them to come to Adelaide.

TheBrazilianFly said:
U2's show will coincide with The Stones' show in Buenos Aires (maybe my only chance to see The Rolling Stones). Now I have to choose from which I must go. Life is not fair. :crazy:

my plans are (I don't know how) to go se the Rolling Stones in Argentina, U2 in Brasil, Argentina and Chile

:drool:

I'm spending money I don't even have, but still... :|

pepokiss said:

my plans are (I don't know how) to go se the Rolling Stones in Argentina, U2 in Brasil, Argentina and Chile

:drool:

I'm spending money I don't even have, but still... :|
But how are you going to go to The Stones show in Argentina and then to the U2 show in Brazil? Tell me because if it's possible I'm going to do it!

Last edited:
ponkine said:

If anyone want to come to see them here in Chile, no problem, you´re welcome here :wave: you won´t have to spend money in hotels and all that, just the concert ticket and the flight :yes:

That sounds really great. I really appreciate this invitation.
But I looked up the prices for flying to Australia, plus the staying costs in Australia (despite working over there) leaves it even in question if I will have enough money to see them in Australia (which would really be the greatest thing that could happen to me).
If I had the money I would take the offer without hesitate :)

Back
Top Bottom