(11-04-03) Bono and Edge Pay Tribute to Jim Sheridan -- ShowBiz Ireland *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
New Photos Post-Late Late Show

...on Friday night there was another bunch of celebrities gathering to celebrate Jim Sheridan's career on the Late Late Show, and the only diva behaviour here was from no-show Bertie Ahern.

Halloween night saw stars gather on Pat Kenny's show post the Premiere of Jim's new movie In America which took place the night before.

Stars such as Bono, The Edge, Andrea Corr, and Samantha Morton joined Jim and his family on the show. ShowBiz Ireland photographed Andrea Corr with Gavin Friday's arm around her again - are they trying very hard to tell us something very simple?

The absentee Taoiseach Bertie Ahern apparently won't appear on Pat's show after the treatment a member of his party got from the audience on a previous occasion. Meow!

bono-sheridan-3.jpg

Bono with Jim Sheridan's daughters

theedge-sheridan-5.jpg

corrs-sheridan-4.jpg

Andrea Corr and Gavin Friday with Andrea's father

-- ShowBiz Ireland

Last edited:
I'm getting tired of seeing Andrea Corr everywhere Bono is. I don't know anything about her except she looks too much like Ali and I don't like it.

vlasak said:
I'm getting tired of seeing Andrea Corr everywhere Bono is. I don't know anything about her except she looks too much like Ali and I don't like it.

I hear ya I am a zootopian refugee and I can say that most people over there did not have any warm cuddly thoughts for her either...

Just FYI, this is an Interference.com policy...

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed.

So let's not speculate. Thanks!

OK. You shut me up. Except for this ONE last thing. I wasn't questioning Bono's fidelity or anything of the sort. I simply don't like Ms. Corr and I question her motives. OK. No more.

vlasak[/i] [B] I'm getting tired of seeing Andrea Corr everywhere Bono is. I don't know anything about her except she looks too much like Ali and I don't like it. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm getting tired of seeing people diss her when they know hardly anything about her. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by yertle-the-turtle said:
can't wait to see the film, personally

Sheridan is brilliant

i saw the film last sunday and i can say that it was absolutely fantastic. its one of the best films i have seen in a long time and the children in it were absolutely adorable. and oh yeah i was crying at the end lol. i cant wait to see it again!

Back
Top Bottom