1 video tape, 4 letters and 1 resume reached U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwwwwwwww that's nice :) I love your mom :heart: I think my mom would have done the same thing and probably would have tried to get Larry out for me :D :D Mom's are just cool like that :up:

Awww Great story there A-U-B-I-N :laugh:

Love the way you wrote it like a script!!!, could imagine it happening...u were sooo lucky to see all 3 of them! And Ur mom is great :up:

miss-U2 said:

do ya know that i recorded adam's meeting with my dictaphone?? i will try to put it on a CD and i will send it to ya!!! u could hear ur voice and adam's one, talking to each other :crazy:
YOU DID!? oh, yes, I would love to have a copy of that recording! I'll send you my home address via e-mail. you're the bestest!:hug: :bow:

Thanks Emilie and Aubin! Friday the 13th was lucky, maybe because of all those shamrocks in Ireland chasing the bad luck away.

I just saw them :love: so cute! Bono looks gorgeous, no more scruffy beard, what a sexy chin! His hair look so pretty, all soft and brown :cute:

Re: Wow!

shari schultz said:

Can't forget the other two..............
HOT ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sexywink: :yes:
HOT EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sexywink: :yes:

OOPS SORRY!!!:yes:

As usual got carried away by Bono!!!:wink:

Great pics!!!

Hey Aubin and Emilie - GREAT pics!!! :up: :yes: :applaud: You are two VERY lucky girls!!! :happy:

.. but I just got a little curious when I looked through your album Emilie. Who owns the black mercedes (pic DSC00239) - it isn't Bono's (the licence-plate isn't right?) is it?!?!? And who owns the silvergrey mercedes (pic DSC00351)? :hmm:
Must say, these guys also got GREAT taste when it comes to cars!!! :wink: Or maybe they just got group discount?! :lol:

miss-U2 said:
the silvergrey car is adam's one

:ohmy: Adam!!! Very nice car!!! :up: :yes:

Originally posted by miss-U2 and the black one is bono's :up:

... I know you're the U2-Dublin-expert (and I'm just a stupid PLEBAn! :lol:), but are you sure?! There are two different black mercedes (they've got different licence-plates) - the one infront of Clarence and anotherone is in a pic taken when it's dark?! :confused:

oohh right, the one in front the clarence is bono's car :yes: but not the one in front of the studios (the dark one) :lol:

i took a pic of this car, cos it was from galway (u can see the G on it), so i wans wondering who could be friends of the band and living in galway :scratch:

miss-U2 said:
oohh right, the one in front the clarence is bono's car :yes: but not the one in front of the studios (the dark one) :lol: i took a pic of this car, cos it was from galway (u can see the G on it), so i wans wondering who could be friends of the band and living in galway :scratch:

Okay, now I understand it - thanks! :wink:

Maybe the guys got friends in Galway who know you - and they called them and wanted them to come over...

Bono: Hey, you know Emilie don't you?!
Galway friend: Yeah, I do... :yes:
Bono: Oh okay - so what does she do?! Do you think she would like to work with us instead of studying?! :hmm:
Adam: Yeah, I need someone to make my sushi! :D

Last edited:
Merc said:

Maybe the guys got friends in Galway who know you - and they called them and wanted them to come over...

Bono: Hey, you know Emilie don't you?!
Galway friend: Yeah, I do... :yes:
Bono: Oh okay - so what does she do?! Do you think she would like to work with us instead of studying?! :hmm:
Adam: Yeah, I need someone to make my sushi! :D

:lmao: oh my, adam, i am coming to make you some sushi, no problem :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom