(09-16-2002) "Electrical Storm" video premieres on MTV, VH1 - Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
(09-16-2002) "Electrical Storm" video premieres on MTV, VH1 - Interference.com

INTERFERENCE.COM: 09-16-2002

Members of Interference have reported to have seen the "Electrical Storm" video on MTV/VH1 in the last 24 hours.

If you have seen the video, or would like to discuss, please feel free to do so! More information as it comes!

SPOILER ALERT

The video contains the following:

-Reported steamy scenes between Larry Mullen Jnr and Samantha Morton as a mermaid
-The video is in black & white
-The song is the William Orbit mix
-Various scenes of the band performing on a train
-Band is jamming together at the end

EDIT->

The video starts out with beautiful, shimmering shots of the ocean. Larry Mullen Jnr rises out of the ocean carrying a television, then a suitcase, then Samantha Morton and finally a bathtub.

There are multiple cut-a-way shots of Morton in a tub as a mermaid, and Bono singing alone on a train.

Larry and Samantha get very steamy, and later have an argument. They make up tenderly.

The video ends with an artfully shot band performance.

Extra special thanks to: shaun-vox, Hewson and Nate Dogg!

Last edited:
DCP_3253.JPG

DCP_3258.JPG

DCP_3259.JPG

DCP_3260.JPG

DCP_3257.JPG

DCP_3252.JPG

DCP_3236.JPG

DCP_3241.JPG

DCP_3261.JPG

DCP_3251.JPG

How? How in the name of all that is holy was Larry convinced to ... do that ... on camera?? Hallelujah and I just can't figure it out. But we're not complaining. Although I'm illegally on interference at work, and really should get off...

Has ANYBODY seen this on Much or MuchMore?

I just KNOW I'll sit here all day and suffer through seeing Justin Timberlake 39854 times and no U2. *sniff*

and to think i'm an adam girl...

those pictures give me impure thoughts. i feel like i'm in pleba...

:eek: :silent: :heart: :sick: :drool: :shocked: :censored:

I took those pictures!!! ;) ;) *pats my back

So glad you guys like the pictures! My boyfriend and I spent a long time pausing that video to get those captures just right!

MORE LATER!!!! :heart:

Last edited:
what a bomb! said:
Bono with a POP era haircut? It looks ZooTV/Elevation style to me but he has a trim! Why the hell am I commenting on his hair for???? lol :coocoo:

That comment had me concerned, but this is NOT a Pop haircut (I'm not complaining I'm relieved! *whew*:D ;)) Yes what a bomb, this is more like an early ATYCLB/late ZooTV -Zooropa hairstyle. He cut a few inches off in back but it's not all shaved off like Pop LOL.

DCP_3259.JPG

DCP_3242.JPG

Speaking of shaving off, his face needs it, I do not care for those gnarly whiskers on Bono LOL!

I'm disappointed it's black and white but that's okay.

This video has potential to be very popular because of the mermaid scenes. I am surprised Larry did this, but I think it's good and it's going to go over well.:)

Thanks HelloAngel for doing this for us! :up:

Last edited:
:shocked: :drool: :sick: :ohmy:

holy feck........

I just can't believe Larry agreed to that. 'Mr.Barelyeverintheirvideosmullen'

Back
Top Bottom