(09-14-2004) U2 Featured in New Uncut Magazine - Uncut*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Featured in New Uncut Magazine

The media onslaught for "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" has begun! U2 is set to be featured in the next issue of Uncut Magazine just a month after they were featured in a special edition issue of Uncut!

The description of the U2 article is as follows:

U2's Achting Baby/Zooropa/Zoo TV period saw them reinvent themselves spectacularly, but it also threatened to bring the world's biggest band to their knees.

For more information, visit the Uncut website: http://www.uncut.net/

Many thanks to Popmartijn!

Cool! Hopefully they'll have some in depth details about the songs on the new album and I really hope that there is a big interview there. We are in the need of a new and big interview with all the boys!! :up:

From the description I read, it doesn't have anything to do with the new album at all (and will likely feature nothing about it). It's all about Achtung Baby, Zooropa and Zoo TV.

They probably won't have a review of the album either (maybe the next month or the one after that).
For a good indepth interview with the boys, I think you'll have more luck in one of the upcoming issues of Q magazine.

C ya!

Marty

Popmartijn said:
From the description I read, it doesn't have anything to do with the new album at all (and will likely feature nothing about it). It's all about Achtung Baby, Zooropa and Zoo TV.

Damn, I want the new stuff. :grumpy:

Popmartijn said:
They probably won't have a review of the album either (maybe the next month or the one after that).
For a good indepth interview with the boys, I think you'll have more luck in one of the upcoming issues of Q magazine.

C ya!

Marty

I sure hope so! :yes:

Whew, that's a mouthfull that new album title. I'll of course purchase it but dang, what allot to say. On another note, perhaps the tracks will bring a lil peace to our world. Can't wait for it!

I'm out,

Zooropanator

Has anyone or everyone noticed that one of U2's new photos (Bono's feathered coiffure) looks a bit like an askew version of The Who's: Who's Next album cover?? I read that Bono made reference to The Who not too long ago.

I think they're saying this one's going to RAWK!!!

"Old" things are always interesting...
But I'd like to have something fresh!

Question 1: Bono, what's wrong with your hair????

Back
Top Bottom