(08-21-2003) Bono and Edge on the high seas! - People Magazine *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://i.timeinc.net/people/images/photo/celebsnaps/030901/popbono.jpg[/SIMG]
A Happy Day for Bono, Ali and Edge's Beautiful Boat Ride

Just in time for the adorable couple's 21st anniversary, People Magazine has published a photo of Bono, his lovely wife Ali Hewson, Edge and longtime friend supermodel Helena Christensen on a cruise in celebrity hotspot Saint-Tropez. It has been rumored that the band have been putting the finishing touches on the eagerly awaited new U2 album while in France. Below is the picture from the People website.

Happy Anniversary to Bono and Ali!

popbono.jpg

FINALLY!!! NEW PICS! It's been over a month! :hyper: Everybody's looking good!

HelloAngel said:
[BIt has been rumored that the band have been putting the finishing touches on the eagerly awaited new U2 album while in France. [/B]
Finishing touches?! :faint: I like that rumor a lot! I've been kinda wondering who's doing any work, since Michael Stipe of another band rumored to be finishing up an album has been hanging around with them too...

And I love that picture, everyone looks great! :D

That's probably why news of the new album has been coming at such a slow pace. It's because they're not in Dublin, where everyone is looking for them. They're in France, just recording and partying.

I agree, Edge is looking pretty grey. In the past year, he's really gotten grey. Not that it matters, really. He and Adam have both gotten grey since Elevation ended. Bono is beginning to lose hair, but that's nothing transplants can't fix!! ;) I'd say that Adam still looks the oldest, with Edge coming in 2nd, Bono is in 3rd and Larry is, obviously, forever young.

Again, not that it matters, cause they're my favorite band. But maybe this is just the new look for U2.....the hip old man look. But they may have to alter it a bit if they want to get on MTV. I don't know why they would want on that disgrace of a channel anymore.

Back
Top Bottom