(05-24-2004) Two U2 Boys Out and About -- Getty Images *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Two U2 Boys Out and About

Getty Images is running several photos of Bono and Edge from this weekend. On Thursday night Bono was spotted entering Renards night club in Dublin with several Universal Music Group execs, including long-time U2 friend and Interscope head Jimmy Iovine (in cap and sunglasses). That these execs were in town may be a good sign on the progress of U2's next album.

On Sunday Bono and Edge were spotted at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Behind Bono in his solo pictures appears to be Iovine (again in cap and sunglasses) and at least one of the other UMG execs from Renards.

50882063.jpg

50890879.jpg

50890891.jpg

-- Getty Images

Last edited:
Is Bono trying to tell us that return of the Mirrobal man is upon us on the next tour? ;)

valentina said:
Why not pics of the Edge?
Will someone post some?

Great style, Bono!!!! :wink:

The Edge is on 3rd picture!;)

Here are some more from Monte Carlo Fashion TV Awards 2004.
Date: 22.5.2004

prev4.jpg

prev9.jpg

prev37.jpg

prev81.jpg

More you find on: Monte Carlo Press

Last edited:
forget the EDGE, whose the girl with him in the orange?

good pics by the way, the guys with record execs, could be a good thing.

U2girl said:
Is Bono trying to tell us that return of the Mirrobal man is upon us on the next tour? ;)

I'd say...he is trying on a mix between the Mirror Ball Man ... and The Joshua Tree look!!!

Love both!!! YAY ;)

I think Bono looks really tired in the first pic....which makes him look kinda old. But I :love: the ones of him in the straw hat! :drool:

and :ohmy: about Edge's "friends" at the fashion show...dost I see a nipple? :eek:

lol

the nip picture looks like it could've been an outtake from 'numb' video, everyone crowding his space for a photo op:wink: edge looks a little out of place to say the least

The edge is going to have some explaining to do - guys just don't happen to get into a picture with a couple of 3/4 naked models.

Speaking of explaining to do, heres some funny news: A great friend of mine ("casual" u2 fan) and his wife are visiting the States from Holland, starting with New York and coming down the east coast to visit us in D.C.

Anyway, he was in the crowd at a primiere from the movie "TROY" and he saw stars like Spike Lee, Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston, Snoop Dogg (he said he had the biggest entourage, what a surprise). But the big news is he said he saw Bono there and he walked in with like 5 hot girls around him. I thought it was hilarious, I was the first person he called because he knows what a big u2 fan I am. I know hes tellin the truth 100%, plus this was around the time Bono was at the tribeca film festival.

What's Bono doing in his spare time?? I know he hangs out with models all the time so I just laughed it off, who would stray away from the beautiful Ali?? By the way, my friend said he was surprised at how much older Bono has started to look, he said he "didn't look that good."

RademR said:
Speaking of explaining to do, heres some funny news: A great friend of mine ("casual" u2 fan) and his wife are visiting the States from Holland, starting with New York and coming down the east coast to visit us in D.C.

Anyway, he was in the crowd at a primiere from the movie "TROY" and he saw stars like Spike Lee, Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston, Snoop Dogg (he said he had the biggest entourage, what a surprise). But the big news is he said he saw Bono there and he walked in with like 5 hot girls around him. I thought it was hilarious, I was the first person he called because he knows what a big u2 fan I am. I know hes tellin the truth 100%, plus this was around the time Bono was at the tribeca film festival.

What's Bono doing in his spare time?? I know he hangs out with models all the time so I just laughed it off, who would stray away from the beautiful Ali?? By the way, my friend said he was surprised at how much older Bono has started to look, he said he "didn't look that good."

I think you're talking about Troy's premiere.
Bono was there with Ali and Jordan and Eve

He looks fine in the pics, but it's true that recently he looks tired.
Maybe going from a corner of the world to the other can be a little tiring....

LOL!!! ;)
I guess that's it...he saw BONO, ALi, Jordan and Eve...!
There are a lot of pics out there of BONO with the ladies...they are WIFE and daughters!! LOL!!!

It's funny how Jordan became so similar to Ali...she is turning into a beautiful lady!!

Troy9.jpg

Troy4.jpg

wow nice photos. Bono making another fashion statment I see! you go BMAN! Yes Edge seems to be having that happy grin on his face.. hmmmmmmmm Edgie remembr you have a wife and family there.. hee heee..

LOL I think you're right, thats hilarious! I have to mention to my friend that not only is he an idiot but hes also a petifile. LOL, it's not hard to get ALI and "hot women" mixed up.

Sorry about the mix up :huh:

Bono you look sooooo good in this large photo....Won't you please come to Chicago.....we can change the world, rearrange the world......

Ha I knew somebody was going to see him with his pretty daughters and start a rumor he had a young girlfriend. Especially the pic where Jordan is sitting on his lap and he has his arm around her. But our Bono is a good boy! :angel: I know the 'it's my daughter' thing has become a joke about cheating husbands, but this really IS his daughter!

nurse chrissi said:
The edge is going to have some explaining to do - guys just don't happen to get into a picture with a couple of 3/4 naked models.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, all these guys going on about the girl in the orange, while the girl in the black yarn next to Edge is the same as Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl, bare boobed and caught on film! :uhoh: Chrissi are u and I the only ones who saw that? :eyebrow:

prev37.jpg

Last edited:
BluberryPoptart said:
Yeah, I was thinking that too, all these guys going on about the girl in the orange, while the girl in the black yarn next to Edge is the same as Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl, bare boobed and caught on film! :uhoh: Chrissi are u and I the only ones who saw that? :eyebrow:

No, you're not. Let's hope all Edge did was pose with the women, or he's going to have some explaining to do to Morleigh... :uhoh:

I don't think Bono's getting bald...

But I wish he'll cut his hair -- something like the hairdo he had in Beutiful Day video!!!

Gosh, Eve has grown up so much in a few years...she was a kid in "Slane castle"!! Now she's so nice... and I like that little dot on her chick...just as Bono's!!! Is this just my mind that plays tricks or she really has it?

Back
Top Bottom