(02-12-2004) Neeson Joins The Edge in Batman... - ShowBiz Ireland *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
Neeson Joins The Edge in Batman...

Irish actor Liam Neeson is currently in negotiations to take a major role in the next edition to the Batman franchise, The Edge has also landed a major role with the Caped Crusader...

When the next Batman movie hits the big screen Irish man Liam Neeson may be lined up beside Aussie Christian Bale and another Irish man Cillian Murphy in director Christopher Nolan's film.

But that's not where the Irish connection to the Batman empire ends - U2's supreme guitarist The Edge is to perform the theme song to animated Batman series which will hit our screens in the autumn.

Neeson is currently filming Ridley Scott's epic Kingdom of Heaven.

http://www.showbizireland.com/news/february04/12-u2161.shtml

why is he wasting his time with this bullshit?

why?

why?

wasn't the inclusion of a great song of theirs in ONE crappy batman movie enough?

:madspit:

C'mon, Batman is not that bad!! I saw worse things!

And Liam Neeson can show how great he is -- didn't you notice Jack Nicholson's success? He was absolutely perfect both in Batman, but also in the other great movie he made (don't know the original names, but I think you know what I'm talkin avout)

see ya
Vale

because edge is doing the theme song to the batman tv show (set to air this autumn) and liam neeson is going to star in the batman movie, two totally different things

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom