New Study Proves...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
THE EARLIER YOU SHOW UP FOR A U2 SHOW, THE MORE YOU'LL ENJOY IT

For the first time we have scientific proof, that "Vertigo", "One" and other U2 songs sound better to the ears of fans that waited for days to get into the arena. The poor souls who showed up an hour before show where not as lucky. Turns out U2 songs only sound amazing, not super amazing like they would have if the person had just abandoned their family and responsibilities to show up 11 days before showtime.

i've heard that it really helps to spend all that time in a car parked in the lot of a dunkin donuts a mile away from the stadium too, rather than a hotel.

THE EARLIER YOU SHOW UP FOR A U2 SHOW, THE MORE YOU'LL ENJOY IT

For the first time we have scientific proof, that "Vertigo", "One" and other U2 songs sound better to the ears of fans that waited for days to get into the arena. The poor souls who showed up an hour before show where not as lucky. Turns out U2 songs only sound amazing, not super amazing like they would have if the person had just abandoned their family and responsibilities to show up 11 days before showtime.

And sure, if you show up at 6 PM of the concert and you're only one back from the rail, you may THINK that U2 sounds better, but you best believe ya wrong.

BriefFlatBoar-small.gif

Whoever started this topic is a fucking asshole

I think it's hilarious.

New study also proved that Bono's farts smell like roses to people who have camped out for days. To the rest of us they smell like rotted meat.

It's funny as shit and the man (or woman) is a comic genius, but still a fucking asshole.

Shit, I'm already in line for whenever their Last Show Ever will be, because I need to make sure I enjoy it. If I showed up the day of the show, I know I'd just nitpick the setlist and be pissed they didn't play [insert song of choice here].

I'm taking no chances.

You're all wrong.

The only way to enjoy a U2 show properly is to listen to it via Sil's Mixlr.

Fuck me the OP is clueless.

Back
Top Bottom