eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I see people have now, just more TM stupidity then. I didn't even put in for one since I got what I needed in the pre-sales - Glad I'm sitting this sale out!

I put in to try and help some folks out but not even trying to pull more than one ticket per show. GA singles are typically an easier nab.

Apparently those who went for multiple shows have got multiple codes, but it's not clear which code relates to which show. And they've already appeared on eBay as well

When is the actual general sale for the regular public? This morning, I got a second code for the Verified Fan thing... this time for TM, not U2.com. :|

Looks like another strike out for New York or Newark GAs...

Anyone have any luck getting GAs for those venues at this sale?

I was unable to get GA's for Montreal, after trying first in the presale as well.

This is a load of total bullshit.

Does anyone know if Evenko is managed by Ticketmaster as well? It's weird since the shows there are sold through a different site but using the Ticketmaster codes.

This whole ticketing process (fan presale, Citi presale and now general presale) has been a shambles.

Time to just announce the second/third nights at MSG already...

Lucked out and got GA's for DC. Sucks that this whole verified thing isn't working out. I didn't get to use the presale because I needed more than 2 tickets but I heard that wasn't much better.

I thought the limit is per sale category, not overall tix per show.

I assumed you could only buy 2 tickets per show in the presale so I didn't even try. I was too nervous about them being cancelled after the fact as I've had that happen to me once before.

I assumed you could only buy 2 tickets per show in the presale so I didn't even try. I was too nervous about them being cancelled after the fact as I've had that happen to me once before.

Site says:
"There is a 2 ticket limit for the Fan Club Presales. There is a 4 ticket limit for the Citi Presales. There is a 4 ticket limit for the Verified Fan Onsales."

I assume this means up to 10 per verified fan for a show.

Site says:
"There is a 2 ticket limit for the Fan Club Presales. There is a 4 ticket limit for the Citi Presales. There is a 4 ticket limit for the Verified Fan Onsales."

Well, they *are* trying to cut down on resellers......

Site says:

I think it depends on the venue. MSG was two tickets for fan club or four for Citi but only a max of of four total between the two presales. And then four at general on first day and eight by send day of general. It was complicated and confusing and I had to call TM twice to make sure I was doing it right.

Didn't read through entire thread, so probably already discussed, but: I used my presale code last week and got two tickets. Can I use that same code to purchase two today now they are on sale to general public?

That's what I figured, stinks I didn't realize needed to re-register to get another verified fan ID.

Anyone hear if they will have another round of registering as verified fan OR out of luck if didn't do it by deadline on Nov. 18th?

Anyone hear if they will have another round of registering as verified fan OR out of luck if didn't do it by deadline on Nov. 18th?

I'm guessing additional round for additional dates. They want to keep selling subs and hooking people into a Citi card.

All-around less than pleasant experience...mostly on Ticketmaster's part.

I went to the link in my text message and kept refreshing the page, only to realize two-minutes after the onsale time that it wasn't the actual ticket page.

When you search, you have about less than a minute to decide if you want the tickets.

And finally, I come to find out that "verified fan" at least appears to be an excuse to charge a ridiculous service fee.

Even U2 can't get me to keep spending this kind of money on shows; especially when what I paid versus what section I'm in are terribly unproportional (my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom