Vancouver Setlist Party (OPENING NIGHT!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I like the crabby old people too - good to see you are all still in good health and still on the Blue Crack!

It appears to me that if you had an assigned seat you got in no problem - its all those GA people that got screwed....feel bad for them since some of them have been waiting for like 5 days to get in.

Well, it seems like the first few hundred in GA got in easily, and that some people with seats had gate problems too.

I'm kind of crushing on that screen. Looks like they had the backing for the LEDs painted that sand color (and gray at the tree) of instead of standard and ugly black. My guess is the top of the tree set piece is also LED and we'll get some spectacular graphics on it.

Line complaining aside it looks like this stage is the exact opposite of 360. Looks like there is very minimal surface area actually on the main stage and it's just a long runway.

All bitching aside I'm excited to see what they do tonight.

Guessing it will be Joshua Tree the Movie with live soundtrack by U2.

Well its only about 8:30 they can still do a 2.5 hour show as long as they get people into the venue rather fast, or go a little over. Midnight is where the day begins.

34623418815_2b2cfdfe78_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom