Tickets rejection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hi!
I anyone can clarify me this, please...

I bought 2 GAs for Rose Bowl 1, but I used a code that had already been used in 4 Red Zones.

The thing is the GAs still appear in "My orders" on Ticketmaster.

If they reject my tickets, will they disappear from "my orders" ?
Or I'll get the surprise right there at the entrance of the show:crack:?

Anyone can give me insight on this?

Thanks!

While I agree with Headache, might be worth a phone call to innocuously verify that both orders are in good shape.

I inadvertently ended up with two GA's for Pittsburgh via my error clicking on TicketMaster -- while they refunded the money and let me out of the tickets, they still show up on My Orders.

For what it is worth, your other option might be to bring a copy of your credit card statement... seems to me they'd have a hard time turning you away if you show up ready to enter with proof of payment.

Good luck.

Are the tickets being sent to you, printable or do you have to pick them up at the place?

If it's one of the first, you'll know soon enough. The last option is tricky though.

if you're that nervous over it just give ticketmaster a call. be nonchalant about it - tell them you're having issues accessing your account and just want to verify that the tickets are on your account 'cause you have to purchase airfare/hotels/etc and just want to be sure.

at the very least if they then tell you that oops, you shouldn't have those tickets, you'll at least know and be able to make alternate plans. if they tell you you have everything you ordered and you got away with a fast one, then you're good to go and can have some peace of mind.

If they've taken your money, you're all set. They'd have fixed the error by now if they had caught it.
Just bring any and all receipts/confirmation pages with you as back up.

GA
Paperless
:|

Hmm, then I really don't know man. You could risk it as Headache said, but honestly? I doubt they'd cancel tickets.. it's U2.com's mistake probably by not being fast enough to disable codes, so don't think Ticketmaster care enough to cancel them. You paid for them after all.

Don't call Ticketmaster. If you have a receipt, go to the show and enjoy yourself. That's their screw up.

Back
Top Bottom