SPOILERS - Vancouver Rehearsals Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
interesting that 'bad' isn't showing up.

you'd think a song like that would have a regular showing on a tour of this sort. i mean, it should be a regular for any tour that u2 do... but this one in particular.

Still think

IWF
OOC
GLORIA
ELECTRIC CO

2 of them open the show/rotate. Maybe Vertigo

Boy
War
UF
then JT

Pretty cool and fits the tour. U2/Live Nation is charging too much $$ for them not to play at least 2 hours.

I'll be sad if I don't hear Bad on this tour. Have still yet to hear it live.

Let's not forget the Ordinary Love video, that'll take up 30 minutes ;)

Haven't been down to the stadium for a few days but walked by this morning. Queue barricades are everywhere now. I'll post some pix from the GA area later in the BC Place show thread.

This "looks like an inflated baseball" was not there behind the stage before. Very curious. Any ideas?

IMG_2603.jpg

Haven't been down to the stadium for a few days but walked by this morning. Queue barricades are everywhere now. I'll post some pix from the GA area later in the BC Place show thread.

This "looks like an inflated baseball" was not there behind the stage before. Very curious. Any ideas?

IMG_2603.jpg

"The moon is up and over One Tree Hill"

Maybe they knew about these public vantage points and put that up to obstruct our view.. :hmm:

IMG_2603.jpg

That's the bands ego

Could be the inflatable lottery balls they were gonna release on Popmart while they played Playboy Mansion....:hyper:

Muse released huge balloons over the crowd years ago. Then the tour after they did the same but they weren't actually released bu floated over the crowd. Some had people inside them

Not sure about the reliability of this source, but atu2 retweeted that Craig Evans said:

"One more thing, he also said actual set list is longer than what they have been rehearsing last few days"

Their last full rehearsal before opening night in 2015 grew from 20 to 24 songs, which was a better indication of what was to come. Hopefully, history repeats itself at tomorrow night's dress rehearsal!

I may be on the "show must be longer" side, but it looks like we're getting an excellent show. We on forums may get bored if it stays static and may wish it was longer, but I'm sure I'll have a blast when they come to DC.

Hearing audio from BC Place already today.....pretty quiet can't decifer

Back
Top Bottom