Stockholm #3 Setlist Party (Postponement Discussion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope they reward the crowd for waiting with ordinary love and one (the karaoke version) :heart:

Guess I'll watch Samoa vs the US in the Rugby World Cup instead!

Yeah, they should just let them in the old fashioned way - how many fakes can there be? If two parties arrive at their seats and they are the same, then arena personnel can sort it out at that time.

This is so typically swedish, having a technical malfunction that fucks up stuff for alot of People, while having no backup or redundancy. :doh:

I wonder if there is a curfew at the Globen? Because that could really mess things up if so.

:corn: I can't beleive people are still chilled out. Swedes are not human.

I bet it will be ordinary love and the must play song Stuck in a moment you can't get out of

There isnt Any curfew afaik, it doesnt lie close to any apartments really and is a closed dome. Cant hear the sound coming out really.

What a fucking mess.

There isnt Any curfew afaik, it doesnt lie close to any apartments really and is a closed dome. Cant hear the sound coming out really.

That's a relief at least. Imagine if it were one of those venues with a curfew around 11pm!

...or if it were one of those shows in the US where U2 are scheduled to fly out of the country to Canada/Mexico before midnight for tax purposes. :lol:

Those who are in GA are allowed to stay inside, those who are in the stands have to exit. Strange.

How about the show in Sydney on Lovetown (the 18 November 1989 one) where the whole venue was evacuated before the show because of a bomb threat?

During the show Bono told the crowd they sent them outside because there was "a really lovely moon".

That, incidentally, went on to be the last show without Streets in the set. Its usual spot taken by Gloria.

Back
Top Bottom