San Jose #1 Setlist Party :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will take the over......barely....I think they are still in the shakedown process it will get interesting when they hit the 3rd and 4th or higher shows in LA and Chicago

Over. California instead of OOC and Beautiful Day before WOWY, with a surprise song to take it's place in the encore.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:wave: I'll go with over.

I think the setlist is going to resemble Vancouver #1, except California will be placed within the first 4 songs. Whether One and Still Haven't Found, or COBL and Miracle Drug continue in rotation remains to be seen.

Cali both tonight and tomorrow. Expect it every night of the LA shows as well.

No OOC, no IWF.

Thinking Sweetest Thing tonight, would LOVE to see Love Comes To Town return regularly. :pray:

Any picks on closers? Does One remain or do they attempt ISHF as a closer again?

Wonder who they'll bring on stage tonight. They've had girls filming through cell phones as well as the guy during MW in Van 2. :hmm:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I think OOC vs IWF for SJ # 1.

It will be interesting to see if WLCTT stays or gets played tomorrow (or ever again on the tour). Fans seemed to love it in Vancouver. That should have shown them there there is a place for it - even if every few shows.

Seems they need to work out the closer. ISHFWILF and ONE seem odd and ineffective choices, to me.

I like the Catwalk Prison, but that part of the set is going to be static for the rest of the tour.

GA folks going in.

CFVN0ThVIAAYT5Q.jpg

Evenign all. Finally moved, now just to get audio setup. I agree with the predictions that Calif will be around probably instead of OOC and I think we'll see one song diff from Vancouver 1 in the Experience set --; not sure about the closer.

darn it sil....shut er down save the battery....im getting nervous....in Vancouver 2 she was down to 5 percent.....

I'm predicting this to essentially be Vancouver 1, but with California somewhere in the set - it should be played every night in California. ISHFWILF to get another run as closer.

Back
Top Bottom