*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Rehearsals In Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am guessing I have missed the "phone thing" line :(

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sweet man, this sounds brilliant.

Miracle Drug into Streets.... it would fit well with the synths! :hmm:

And SBS really could use some new treatment, so that's good news too!

My guess is that as the tour goes on the 2nd set will keep evolving and changing. So far there is nothing that really wets my whistle. The inclusion of never before played live tracks such as OSC and PM, makes me wonder if they will go for Acrobat at some point.

No RHMT. Too tough vocally. Heartland is equally tough.

Anybody wanna drop me a PM about the 'phone thing'? Thanks again Peter for bringing the excitement :)

I'm guessing the "phone thing" has something to do with the salesforce app that's been discussed.

Invisible into E-Better into Desire into California into M-Ways seems to be a front section loose grouping they done for 3-4 nights this week. Think set/show opener. Invisible is getting lots of work this week and tonight had yellow effects on the screen.

Breaking Wave and Troubles seem destined to be set closers of some kind(set 1, set 2 or encore closer)

Best update yet! All of it really, but this part just sounds fantastic. Thanks Peter!
:applaud:

Yeah, don't suppose i could get a pm about this phone deal? Very intrigued!

And nice one peter - made me hyped as hell :hyper:

The phone thing isn't anything your related, or overly important - just a quirky bit of info no related to U2 themselves.

So the 'phone thing' has nothing to do with salesforce or anything app- or band-related in that sense.

But thanks for the info guys

Bono just texted me about the phone thing.

I'm intrigued by Miracle Drug possibly seguing into Streets. It doesn't seem like a natural choice off the top of my head; will be interesting to hear how it works.

Also, my update on U2gigs summarising U2FP's latest post also contains an updated list of what's been rehearsed so far: Vancouver update, 30 April 2015 - U2gigs.com

That's why I posted that stuff above. Nothing to see here...

Only saw that after my post. :reject:

I'm intrigued by Miracle Drug possibly seguing into Streets. It doesn't seem like a natural choice off the top of my head; will be interesting to hear how it works.

Also, my update on U2gigs summarising U2FP's latest post also contains an updated list of what's been rehearsed so far: Vancouver update, 30 April 2015 - U2gigs.com
Actually, if my memory serves me right.. the last note in Miracle Drug is fairly similar to Streets' opening note (D). So if Edge would let that last note ring, it would segue quite well into the organ intro of Streets. :hmm: Or maybe I just made them sound alike in my head, but I'll have to check that when I get home.

Bono can't figure out how to put the setlist on his smartphone.

So Larry threw it at him in the hope either the setlist or the phone would lodge permanently in his head.

Miracle Drug into Streets could be awesome. MD doesn't really have an ending, it's just kind of stops, somewhat awkwardly. It's no RTSS, Bad or Please, but it's gotta be better than Pride. I'm excited to hear the transition.

I'm pissed that due to work obligations I can only make the 5th Chicago show (and even then, taking 2 days off might ruffle some feathers at work) but I am gonna savor every second!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom