NYC #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't phase me any more than the sight of the fan covered from head to toe in a kimono. :shrug:

Sent from __________

doesn't phase me, just think it looked a bit visually tacky really

You realize that he's in a U2 tribute band, right? And what he does is Bono-ish things onstage? And that Bono himself has always been fond of broad, animated gestures?

You realize that he's in a U2 tribute band, right? And what he does is Bono-ish things onstage? And that Bono himself has always been fond of broad, animated gestures?

Yeah, I know, but when two people do the same thing, the result can be very different :) That´s the biggest disadvantage of impersonating someone. That´s why I always loved the chilean U2 tribute band. Not only they are excellent musicians, but they don´t try to immitate U2 to the very detail...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRsa0VUXkG4

I think Gabe did such a great job with his moves on stage that I've started to question whether I still like women or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it made me think of the Manet painting "Dejeuner sur l'herbe", the strangeness of fully clothed men and a (semi-)naked woman

now, maybe if the lads had got their kit off, it wouldn't have looked so awkward :sexywink:

:applaud: just wanted to give you props for mentioning Manet in a U2 forum, mama cass! :heart: And you're absolutely right about the similarities.

Back
Top Bottom