London setlist #4 party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpiralStaircase

War Child
Waiting around at the O2 for my oldest mate to get here. Last night was special, astounding etc but was in a seat where a ridiculous over-officious O2 employee kept telling me to move my feet every time I had the nerve to put one 6 inches into the aisle while dancing.
Tonight though is about me and my childhood best mate, somewhere in GA, jumping around like daft twats to music we've loved for three quarters of our lives..

yesterday's show was lovely, they should have something up to their sleeves today.
Are there any soundcheck news?

Larry taking the Tube to the O2 today.

CSldWURWsAAMSy_.jpg

Anyway I'm off to my locals pubs annual halloween night :lol:
They better not play zoo station before I arrive in london. :giggle:

Kidding , they can do what they please.

Waiting around at the O2 for my oldest mate to get here. Last night was special, astounding etc but was in a seat where a ridiculous over-officious O2 employee kept telling me to move my feet every time I had the nerve to put one 6 inches into the aisle while dancing.
Tonight though is about me and my childhood best mate, somewhere in GA, jumping around like daft twats to music we've loved for three quarters of our lives..

Love this! Have a great time.

I'm off to my son's daycare Halloween parade/show so I'll miss most of it. I am hoping to hear People Have the Power while I am waiting for the preschoolers to take the stage. That would be epic.

The O2 Arena - London, England - October 30, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

02 - The Electric Co.

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Live Forever (snippet)
03 - Vertigo

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Live Forever (snippet)
03 - Rock 'n' Roll High School (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

:wave:

Just checked all the spoiler tags from yesterday. You all get a little crazy with those tags

concerning the spoiler: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :heart:

Guessing party girl on the e stage for larrys birthday, along with desire and maybe AOH.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

03 - Rock 'n' Roll High School (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

Back
Top Bottom