Boston 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend and I screamed and hugged each other when they did Shine Like Stars. :lol: :reject:

Was on the e-stage rail for most of the show. I decided to wander to the front for the encores. I somehow missed Adam and Edge switching sides, but I knew 40 was going to be done as soon as Bono brought up Red Rocks.

I have not read this thread yet. All I'll say is, if I was told that tonight would be my last concert ever, I would be okay with that. I love this band. Bad, 40, Shine Like Stars, and one hell of an emotional release for me. :heart:

Yes to this.

I thought One was surprisingly powerful. OL a surprisingly good number.

But Bad with MOS snippets throughout was some sort of masterpiece.

Very little didn't work. I'd say I almost found the CW visuals distracting. The only semi-stinker was SFS. But we knew that.

In the building tomorrow night too?

Hoping to find some of the good old interferencers there.

Nope. Just tonight. We head to Ptown tomorrow. Likely lots of gay talk.

A plot is forming in my mind about how to logistically and financially pull off an NYC show. There are 8 of them.

Ooohhhh look at all the fuddy duddys! relax people, it was a joke and if you can't respect my opinions (as I respected yours) then I guess you guys are the intolerant ones....

If it's going to be this kind of party im going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You can fuck right off if you're going to continue to post shit like this.

Oh...I almost forgot you are alive....good on ya for entering my consciousness again...oops you're gone again....have a nice life....

Ooohhhh look at all the fuddy duddys! relax people, it was a joke and if you can't respect my opinions (as I respected yours) then I guess you guys are the intolerant ones....

Because your opinion is offensive and bigoted and wrong, and does not belong in any civil discussion. I read your last thread, where you brought it up, and then cried victim when a bunch of people called you on it. I don't give a shit how many "missions" you go on, you are a terrible, loathsome person, and a really bad representative of a Christian. Hopefully Jesus has more compassion for you than you do for others. And this is coming from an atheist.

I'm 37. And been on web for 20 years. Not once has any of these conversations lead to change. Personally I'm more offended when people make fun of the set list.

As a Jew I know 99.9% of the world hates me. Can't argue with them all. And not every U2 fan will be liberal like me. That's okay. I don't care about a post on a message board.

You're right. I wish Bono would drop all the black talk in Bullet.

See how that sounds?

Yeah, we thought you were kidding when you brought it up the first time after the SCOTUS decision. And look how that turned out.

Because your opinion is offensive and bigoted and wrong, and does not belong in any civil discussion. I read your last thread, where you brought it up, and then cried victim when a bunch of people called you on it. I don't give a shit how many "missions" you go on, you are a terrible, loathsome person, and a really bad representative of a Christian. Hopefully Jesus has more compassion for you than you do for others. And this is coming from an atheist.

I love you. :heart:

I'm 37. And been on web for 20 years. Not once has any of these conversations lead to change. Personally I'm more offended when people make fun of the set list.

As a Jew I know 99.9% of the world hates me. Can't argue with them all. And not every U2 fan will be liberal like me. That's okay. I don't care about a post on a message board.

I'm older than 37, and no longer tolerant enough to sit and listen to the bigoted crap from others, and say nothing. Most Jews I know are awesome, btw. :up: :)

Terrible and loathsome because I disagree with you.....that makes ALL kinds of sense. Good luck with your attitude and opinions. I'm glad you can be mature...

Has nothing to do with compassion. 4 members of my family are gay. I love and care for each of them. Doesn't mean I agree (or cowtow) to their opinions or lifestyle. That's what you are all missing. Love doesn't mean agree....

There has been a sea change in gay issues in the past 10 years. Talk in places like FYM really has changed people's opinions, including my own, and I'm gay. Hating or discriminating against me is, for some people, part of their freedom of religion and it's fine to have an "opinion" on homosexuality. The more gay people share their lives the more these positions become untenable, because they fall apart when you realize that being gay isn't what someone does it's what they are. (Not that you don't know this, I'm speaking generally).

Sorry for they tangent. It's like I'm Bono and on a stage or something ...

Terrible and loathsome because I disagree with you.....that makes ALL kinds of sense. Good luck with your attitude and opinions. I'm glad you can be mature...

Has nothing to do with compassion. 4 members of my family are gay. I love and care for each of them. Doesn't mean I agree (or cowtow) to their opinions or lifestyle. That's what you are all missing. Love doesn't mean agree....

There is nothing to agree or disagree with. You're an intolerant bigot and a very poor representative of Christianity. Period. End of story. Not a matter of opinion, it's fact.

Being a vegetarian is a lifestyle.

Being gay isn't. It's like being left handed or having red hair. It just is.

I'm older than 37, and no longer tolerant enough to sit and listen to the bigoted crap from others, and say nothing. Most Jews I know are awesome, btw. :up: :)

"Most Jews" can sound offensive too. I kid. I kid.

But this isn't real life. This is a dumb message board. Guy or gal can be joking. Can be 15. "Gay" talk probably means boring to him.

Back to the show.

I'm deeply satisfied. If I never see them again, it will be fine. This was the experience I've wanted since I was 13 years old and Achtung Baby was changing everything about my world.

Cowtow to their "lifestyle."

Yep. That just about sums it up right there.

Unreal.

Being gay is not something you can agree with. It is not a lifestyle. It is something that someone is.

So no, sorry. I am not going to respect an opinion like this, because it does not deserve respect. I can be respectful towards you (which I am trying very hard to keep to right now) as a human being, but not every opinion deserves consideration and respect.

That's what that is - an opinion. An opinion that is undeniably wrong.

There is nothing to agree or disagree with. You're an intolerant bigot and a very poor representative of Christianity. Period. End of story. Not a matter of opinion, it's fact.

Am I now? Gee, guess I better let my mother-in-law know so she can hate me too.

Thanks for your opinion, based on zero facts and no relationship with me or Christ for that matter. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom