2015 U2 Tour News - delivered to Interference.com first and exclusively

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine ends at the begining of december and i always get the new gift. Its always announced at the end of november.

I'm leaning that way, too... I wish they could just make the subscription price $30-cheaper and just didn't give me the book. Wouldn't that be a great option? The "Green" subscription, they could call it.

Pearl Jam has them beat on this front as well...2 fan club levels..."digital" for $20 includes ticketing benfits and downloads of holiday singles and newsletters; "analog" for $40 includes the same plus vinyl copy of holiday single, printed newsletters and annual subscriber gift.

Id pay a little bit extra to get in the golden circle.i wouldnt mind that at all.

I hope they dont do these meet and greet things that cost an arm and a leg. I find them really cringe worthy.

I joined five minutes ago, solely because of this post. I was last a member in 2010 or 2011. So if there's 3 or 4 levels of presale like last time, at least I won't be in the last of them...I hope.

I'm good through 10/25, just excited for any sort of announcement. Really need to get out to a few shows this tour.

Id pay a little bit extra to get in the golden circle.i wouldnt mind that at all.

I hope they dont do these meet and greet things that cost an arm and a leg. I find them really cringe worthy.
I think they'll do VIP packages, like the last tour, but no meet and greets.

PS. Are you referring to?

James Hurley
Jack with one eye
Leo Johnson
Shelly Johnson
Josie Packard
Johnny Horne
Norma Jennings

:applaud:

I will be attempting to go full d-bag for at least one show.

Never go full d-bag. #nsw

Legend has it there may be some changes in the GA process - as which to put the line-Nazi's out of work.

The wristband scanner that gave "ellipse" access to random people regardless of place in line was a nice solution during the Vertigo tour.

:applaud:

The wristband scanner that gave "ellipse" access to random people regardless of place in line was a nice solution during the Vertigo tour.

Were people still queing up early to get near the front for the vertigo tour? Seems unfair if someones been there all day but are behind someone who turns up at 8.30pm.

First come,first serve i think. Or charge a little extra to get in the golden circle. Whats a GA floor hold on average 5,000 max?

I've never really understood this U2.com membership thing and the tour. I've always just bought U2 tickets the "normal" way...either by phone on online, and never had any problem getting tix for a show I wanted to see, and never via a U2.com "pre-sale". I think one tour I got them through some promotion that AMEX was having, but that's about it.

I've never really understood this U2.com membership thing and the tour. I've always just bought U2 tickets the "normal" way...either by phone on online, and never had any problem getting tix for a show I wanted to see, and never via a U2.com "pre-sale". I think one tour I got them through some promotion that AMEX was having, but that's about it.

In areas like Australia with poor internet, it helps getting the presale early and not running the lottery of getting on to a smashed website server. My vertigo experience buying tickets was stressful, but for 360 when I was a member I just got straight on and done in 5 minutes. Got exactly what I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ugh my membership expires ON November 22 lol. I dont want that book though, already have it.

I let my membership lapse after Edge's Picks. I'm waiting for the new gift to be announced, because I don't really care either way about north side story.

Ugh my membership expires ON November 22 lol. I dont want that book though, already have it.

I'd email them - they will announce a new gift around that time, and usually if it's announced you can pick which gift you want, but if it gets to the 15th and there is no announcement, I'd be asking them to carry your membership over a week or so until it is announced.

There are plenty of D-bag RUNNING (and ruining) the GA lines.

Everything about that line was F-ed up. But again, that is what happens when the same dozen line-Nazi's self-appoint themselves as... well... line-Nazi's. I did talk to someone close to the band about what happened. They were mortified.

Legend has it there may be some changes in the GA process - as which to put the line-Nazi's out of work.

I remember that day :crack: All of a sudden there a huge stampede to get into the stadium and it sounded like a herd of buffaloes. Guess the line Nazis lost out in the end, lol.

I remember that day :crack: All of a sudden there a huge stampede to get into the stadium and it sounded like a herd of buffaloes. Guess the line Nazis lost out in the end, lol.

I hate the line nazis. We had some show up after us, and start handing out numbers, but giving themselves the first ones. When I called them on it they said it was their reward for organising us. We told them no-one asked them to, told security they were pushing in, and they were moved to the back. Then they convinced the sheeple at the back that they were important and needed to get to the front. Jerks.

I've had good experiences with the general sale too. I guess U2.com got me. I pretty much do it for piece of mind. It's nice to be able to log in from work on a Tuesday morning or whatever and not have to deal with a site that may or may not crash.

You get them by phone? Who do you call? Now if you tell me you call using a pay phone, the image in my head will be complete!

I hate the line nazis. We had some show up after us, and start handing out numbers, but giving themselves the first ones. When I called them on it they said it was their reward for organising us. We told them no-one asked them to, told security they were pushing in, and they were moved to the back. Then they convinced the sheeple at the back that they were important and needed to get to the front. Jerks.

I do too. The feeling of entitlement behind that whole concept is my problem.

Were people still queing up early to get near the front for the vertigo tour? Seems unfair if someones been there all day but are behind someone who turns up at 8.30pm.

First come,first serve i think. Or charge a little extra to get in the golden circle. Whats a GA floor hold on average 5,000 max?

People queued. I showed up at 4pm at Staples, and was a bit back in line. Got scanned into the ellipse and was 2nd row. What saved me that time was they had a separate line for Fan Club members.

My usual plea before each tour: Please start using Bruce's system.

Seconded. Absolute fairest way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom