Sep 9, 2015 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Ziggo Dome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
allready 30 min in a que to enter the website. Feeling little optimistic at the moment...

Im so incredibly nervous! My hands are cold so I hope I dont screw up, Im going for 8 september now

You can go to the toilet when in GA lines. You're allowed short breaks like toilet or getting some food or just stretching your legs. :) I was referring to the American system where people line up a day in advance, get a number/their name written in a book and then feck off for half a day to their hotel rooms and showers and whatnot and return halfway during the day of the show claiminng their spots before the people waiting since that morning. That does not work here, you can shortly leave your spot but not for hours at time.

Just make friends with the people around you, make sure they know your face and you're okay. There are portopotty's around so don't worry about the toilet thing.

If only I had known that refreshing the page would be disaster :lol:

I've been there since 9 am and have been refreshing every few minutes :crazy: :lol:

That is really a shame, since you just refreshed your spot in the queue. Don't refresh, wait in the waiting line instead... it'll work.

Yes! I got 4 tickets GA for the 9th! Second show in Amsterdam first in Köln I'm happy right know!!!

That is really a shame, since you just refreshed your spot in the queue. Don't refresh, wait in the waiting line instead... it'll work.

Yeah, shame I had the language set to Dutch so I didn't know it said don't refresh. I had to sign out and back in to change it to English. I know now though.

I kept searching for GA, gave up, called my dad to inform him, tried one more time: FUCKING GA TICKETS AVAILABLE! First night Im there baby!

what do you mean tried one more time, you refreshed the page and got in?

No I kept searching over and over tickets, its stupid but after 50 tries suddenly there were GA's, so they were there all the time. Ticketmaster screwed that up big time. Denying people tickets they obviously still had left.

They probably had someone cancel their GA's or somethign similar. I'm still in the waiting row. :rolleyes: This ain't gonna happen.

Better hope they announce an extra show right away.

No I kept searching over and over tickets, its stupid but after 50 tries suddenly there were GA's, so they were there all the time. Ticketmaster screwed that up big time. Denying people tickets they obviously still had left.

Sometimes extra tickets show up later because somebody's credit card declined or they took too long filling in their details so the tickets were re-released.

Back
Top Bottom