U2 Ticket Sales 101 - 12/4/14 and onward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, the West Coast presale was very easy. Secured my LA GAs and a friend's Vancouver GA. Funnily enough the website worked better than the app this time. Gotta love ticketmaster.

One thing I've noticed from the past few onsales, if the Ticketmaster search function gets stuck, just refresh.

Here in LA, I got two tixs to the 5/30 show on the TM website with little hassle. SO excited! I'll try for the 5/31 show on Monday. I do wish we had access to more that two tixs during the presale, but oh well... (Also, screw TM and their $17 "service" fee!)

posted this in the wrong thread i think....

any thoughts on strategy tomorrow....

looking to go to Toronto. have code for noon and prepared to pay for RZ tics too (fussing since not sure about stage there...) and want to go to both, if not all shows... ;-)

so should i try with code for GA only and try for second show? or just go after RZ tics with pre-sale? or do you think RZ would be easier to get on Monday?

only looking for 2 to each show...hopefully 4 shows... ;-)

suspect many will have codes for tomorrow.

posted this in the wrong thread i think....

any thoughts on strategy tomorrow....

looking to go to Toronto. have code for noon and prepared to pay for RZ tics too (fussing since not sure about stage there...) and want to go to both, if not all shows... ;-)

so should i try with code for GA only and try for second show? or just go after RZ tics with pre-sale? or do you think RZ would be easier to get on Monday?

only looking for 2 to each show...hopefully 4 shows... ;-)

suspect many will have codes for tomorrow.

I think you get your GAs tomorrow and your Red Zones Monday. Red Zones probably easier to get - relatively - but not for long, probably. The demand for cheap tickets is always higher.

I think Monday will be a bloodbath and if you have an opprtunity to get something tomorrow, get what you want more, cause chances are you will have great difficulty finding either on Monday.

fuckity fuck fuck fuck....

i know monday will be a gong show. possibly 2 more toronto shows today....and that is also my dilemna...cuz i want to go to all of them and i want to be on the floor for ALL of them....

i knew when i saw the announcement at the gym yesterday i would be ruined until i have GA for all shows...[work has gone to shit today] i can not think straight.

I think you get your GAs tomorrow and your Red Zones Monday. Red Zones probably easier to get - relatively - but not for long, probably. The demand for cheap tickets is always higher.

and possibly assumes that there will be RZ for sale on Monday?

secured my tickets for the Opening Night in Vancouver. Looking forward to that one.:drool: Traveling from Holland for a short week in Vancouver. WOW
Anyone here who can help me out with the following: I've got Credit card entry. Does this mean that I don't get a paper e-ticket at all?

secured my tickets for the Opening Night in Vancouver. Looking forward to that one.:drool: Traveling from Holland for a short week in Vancouver. WOW
Anyone here who can help me out with the following: I've got Credit card entry. Does this mean that I don't get a paper e-ticket at all?

correct. you will have to bring that CC with you to the concert. talk about going a long way without something in hand...

not sure if google translate is good or not but "Geheel schijten.".

Do you think it will be easy to get RZ tickets for London tomorrow? won't all the RZ have gone today?

When you mean 'Holy sh$t' with that translation, translation not entirely correct, but I get the point.:lol:
Yes, It's been a long way coming, but after traveling half of Europ over the past 30 years, a show in North America has been on my wish list for years.. I'll be there with a friend of mine. Cool, or what?

correct. you will have to bring that CC with you to the concert. talk about going a long way without something in hand...

not sure if google translate is good or not but "Geheel schijten.".
When you mean 'Holy sh$t' with that translation, translation not entirely correct, but I get the point.
Yes, It's been a long way coming, but after traveling half of Europ over the past 30 years, a show in North America has been on my wish list for years.. I'll be there with a friend of mine. Cool, or what?

When you mean 'Holy sh$t' with that translation, translation not entirely correct, but I get the point.

:up:

that will be sweet.

i thought about going home to Vancouver, it is sort of around my birthday, and thankfully, i did not since i will be in the UK on business....that ticketless stuff would have f'd things up for me.

Man..I don't wanna give advice that turns out horribly lol. But I know my priority is GA for the shows I absolutely must attend. Monday will be all about the extras/niceties.

Sent from my ass crack

i know....i think i will buy RZ and at least i will be able to roam freely if i want to....that also helps with my wife since they probably will police the pot smoke better in the RZ at ACC....then go for GA on day of for day i do not get RZ hopefully for tomorrow...

So they often release more for the second pre-sale? hoping they do!

The first bullet -- If you subscribed to U2.com before September, you are in the "Experience" group. Your presale will be tomorrow, 12/4/14, at 10:00 Venue Local Time -- is not how it worked for me.

Once again they have screwed up a presale. I should've had EXPERIENCE access but they didn't put me in that group.

Long time U2 fan, and paid member of fanclub, but first time contributor here.

Maybe a little tip for everybody. Bought 2 tickets GA for O2 London october 30th. Then tried the same code for Amsterdam and managed to pull out two tickets for september 8th. Seems ticketsystems for different countries aren't corresponding with each other.:hyper:

The first bullet -- If you subscribed to U2.com before September, you are in the "Experience" group. Your presale will be tomorrow, 12/4/14, at 10:00 Venue Local Time -- is not how it worked for me.

Once again they have screwed up a presale. I should've had EXPERIENCE access but they didn't put me in that group.

When did you get your U2.com subscription?

Back
Top Bottom