2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we all know all of Bono's moves are never ridiculous.

(What I wouldn't give right now for a gif of Bono doing his arm-flailing "dance" he's been doing during one of the early old songs in the set.)

The photos of Bono, Adam & Larry watching Acrobat has to be one of the best moments of this tour, along with Bono watching Edge play the piano:
[tweet]618493591116226561[/tweet]

Last edited:
Right? So great. Larry looks like a happy little kid in this one.

u2_zpsmpmd3g4i.jpg

Omg I'm a bit drunk I have to say but I so need to read this thread in sequence. I fuckin love you guys.

Sent from my ass crack

i am so impressed gvox - you did a great job up there! i had stage fright just watching the video - my legs would have turned to jelly haha :applaud:

If I can do the meerkat thing at one of the MSG shows I can do bono's favorite stare at the camera dramatically as it flys away thing, cause I'm like 2 feet taller than that jabroni. I think I should make a sign to that effect and bring it along with my discoball turban, belly dancer outfit, small child and bulgari sunglasses.

If I can do the meerkat thing at one of the MSG shows I can do bono's favorite stare at the camera dramatically as it flys away thing, cause I'm like 2 feet taller than that jabroni. I think I should make a sign to that effect and bring it along with my discoball turban, belly dancer outfit, small child and bulgari sunglasses.

i would just zoom in and out on their asses the whole time - why has no-one done this yet? :D

You are a sure thing as soon as you get some U2 related tattoos plus all of the above!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Catching a photo of Larry smiling is like catching a quality picture of Big Foot or the Lochness Monster in its natural habitat.

Gvox was the singer on stage? If so, he did an amazing job singing Desire! The band played it also very well. It had more balls than U2 versions of it last 20 years :) Only one thing felt wrong. The singer had very ridiculous movements on the stage.

:censored:

Hold up a sign stating that you've already started the line for the next city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom