Toronto 9/17 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for anyone willing to answer

Would you be leary of buying FIVE SEATS for 10/3 on StubHub if it said

TicketFast:ohmy:

I normally only like to buy HARD Tickets but.....:huh:

Doesn't stubhub have buyer's protection? I think you'd be alright. Scalpers prefer those for these last minute sales perhaps.

In seats as well on Monday and I don't intend to be sitting down for hardly any of the show. It's a rock show. It's U2.. I paid alot of money to get there and I intend to dance and enjoy every second.

How about bringing back Electric Co? That was so incredible on the last tour! :drool:

I haven't been able to log on here all night! I missed everything. :sad: Thanks goodness for Twitter and U2gigs!

BTW, I used Stubhub with ticketfast for my Green Day tickets and had no trouble at all.

In seats as well on Monday and I don't intend to be sitting down for hardly any of the show. It's a rock show. It's U2.. I paid alot of money to get there and I intend to dance and enjoy every second.

RavenBlue, whenever I see your avatar, I think I'm about to read one of CactusAnnie's posts... I obviously prefer your posts to Annie's, but the memory of Annie and her avatar has been burned into my mind, so I can't help it. :lol:

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Mysterious Ways
6. Beautiful Day
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
9. Unknown Caller
10. New Year's Day
11. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)/ Two Tribes(Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah(Snippet)
17. MLK
18. Walk On
<Desmond Tutu Speech>
19. One/ Amazing Grace(Snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore
21. Ultraviolet(Light My Way)

They used the Chicago 1 video for the intro into UV tonight, instead of the Chicago 2/Toronto 1 video... that's really odd, considering that the Chicago 1 video sets up perfectly for YBR, and YBR wasn't played at either Chicago 1 or Toronto 2.

Are they GA tickets?

SEATS Section 200 something directly behind the stage just like Stacey & I had for Night Two in ChiCLAWgo & we :heart: them

Doesn't stubhub have buyer's protection? I think you'd be alright. Scalpers prefer those for these last minute sales perhaps.

BTW, I used Stubhub with ticketfast for my Green Day tickets and had no trouble at all.

Thanks guys I am just concerned when it says TICKETFAST b/c those can be duplicated or am I wrong:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom