Toronto 1 Setlist Party, 9/16/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnificent is absolutely magnificent live, especially in person (as oppose to in bootlegs).

I'm listening to Bowie's Nassau '76 bootleg right now for the first time... wow. The Thin White Duke is awesome/creepy.

:up:

( :shifty: . . . I'm listening to my washing machine spinning out of control . . .at this rate its gonna end up in toronto with the boys :lol: :yikes: )

Beautiful Day... now that's a warhorse that really doesn't need to go anywhere. Great song, that one is.

Beautiful Day... now that's a warhorse that really doesn't need to go anywhere. Great song, that one is.
The crowd adores it. And it's a great song. It should stay in the setlist for a long, long time.

The crowd adores it. And it's a great song. It should stay in the setlist for a long, long time.

Not only do the average Joes in the audience love it, most of us diehards do, too... and they keep performing it at an extremely high standard, night after night. So yeah, that song needs to be a keeper.

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Still havent found.....

After seeing that at Chicago 1, I have to admit that it is really amazing for stadiums. Not my favorite song, but I really enjoyed it being played at Chicago 1, and singing the first verse with tens of thousands of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom