Sheffield Setlist Party - Delayed Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicBono

ONE love, blood, life
for those of us stuck on Macs or whatever ... we can at least pretend the concert is live

1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation

i'm guessing a mod can merge this into the setlist party or something so we don't have multiple multiple conversations, after the stream ends.

glad it's delayed or i'd have missed most of the show!

1. Breathe
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

still haven't found isn't one of my favourite songs live, but I know I'll love singing along to it when I'm actually there...

1. Breathe
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

still haven't found isn't one of my favourite songs live, but I know I'll love singing along to it when I'm actually there...

i really don't care for it, but i do enjoy it live. if i controlled the world i'd pick a different song, but it's kinda fun. this movin' on up snippet works well, too.

Was that Edge sounding like my granny singing happy bday at the end in a falsetto?

So someone can pm me when I can merge this?

yeah i hope it's ok i made this, people in the other thread were getting confused "HUH?? I'M ONLY ON BD!!!"

Edge wants to play Stuck

that's cool I guess, but I was thinking Edge maybe wanted to play the entire Pop album. that might just be me though.

Oh and thanks to AtomicBono for this thread. :D

Was getting lost in the other thread, couldn't keep up:crack: and it was annoying being behind everyone else. :lol:

Yeah I was annoyed too :lol: and I'm talking to a friend on AIM listening to the live stream. I made him stop telling me what they're playing. I doubt we'll get any surprises tonight, but still.

i was lost between the midnight and the dawning...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom