Sheffield Setlist Party - Delayed Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm beginning to think anyone who still has the gall to complain about setlists has not actually heard a show.

also, if you'd told them three months ago they'd be playing stuff like electrical storm, the unforgettable fire and ultraviolet they'd have wet their pants.

:up:

wish they'd play ES more, but yeah. UF and UV are two highlights of this tour thus far, for sure. and it sounds like YBR is gonna happen legit, which is totally unexpected.

Bono's vocals on UV are sooooo good :drool:

ultraviolet... oh how i love this song... was the highlight of my concert for sure (along with TUF)...

but man i love the Auden poem, one of my all-time fave poems, but i have to say that robot voice is freaky lmfao :D

1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo
14. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. MLK
17. Walk On
18. Where the Streets Have No Name
19. One
20. Mysterious Ways
21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
22. With or Without You

WOWY is my second favourite U2 song ever, so I can't really complain about it being on the set, even if it's not quite what it was in '87.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :hug::hug::hug::hug::heart:

laola.gif

hey bono, try not sounding asleep for with or without you. ugh, i miss the 1992 performances of this song.

yeah he gives it his all during UV, one of his best vocal performances ever really

then for WOWY he's just kinda...there. I don't get it. Maybe he needs to rest his voice before MOS?

I can't live with or without you.......

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
hyper2.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I wonder if he feels his voice is weakened by UV and wants to play it safe for WOWY.

Then again, considering the follow up song, he cranks it up again. :shrug:

I wonder if he feels his voice is weakened by UV and wants to play it safe for WOWY.

Then again, considering the follow up song, he cranks it up again. :shrug:

yeah my theory is he just wants to give his voice a rest before going all out again? I have no idea. those ooo's were kinda pathetic.

yeah he gives it his all during UV, one of his best vocal performances ever really

then for WOWY he's just kinda...there. I don't get it. Maybe he needs to rest his voice before MOS?

yeah. i guess he must see it that if he's going to phone in a performance it should be with or without you given the crowd can carry it. but it's still sad given the song isn't even what it once was musically. still, this performance is finishing alright, but in my mind it never recovered from the weak start.

Awww that sucks. :(

ahh it's ok :hug: xxx

the first night was really special - i had a fantastic spot, front row inner circle - my first time on the rail, so it was unforgettable! i would've had a seat the second night and i keep telling myself it wouldn't have been quite the same hehe

1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo
14. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. MLK
17. Walk On
18. Where the Streets Have No Name
19. One
20. Mysterious Ways
21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
22. With or Without You
23. Moment of Surrender :heart:

such a beautiful song...

Status
Not open for further replies.